𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

lay

lay.carter

"HUH?" The male asked, trying to make sure he heard correctly

"I don't want you to leave me alone Judah, I like talking to you, and being around you," She repeated.

Judah didn't know what it was, but he got this weird feeling in his chest.

Maybe it was because he had never heard anyone say that to him or about him before.

He hoped that she knew that he was never leaving her alone now.

"I've never really dated before though, so maybe we can just start off as friends?" She suggested causing him to suck his teeth.

"Ion wanna' be yo' fucking friend-

"I know Judah, and we won't just be friends forever. I just want to take things slow,"

"...'ight,"  He agreed causing her to smile.

She hesitantly reached over, wrapping her arms around him to give him a 'friendly' hug, in which he reciprocated.

To Lay, his embrace felt somewhat comforting, and she could definitely feel herself getting used to it.

Their hug was cut short by Lay's phone ringing, causing her to reach over and answer it.

"Hi Daddy, y'all okay?" Lay said causing Judah to scrunch his face up.

Judah watched as she spoke on the phone briefly, just trying to figure who she was calling daddy.

"Okay, I love you too...bye!" She smiled before ending the call.

"Calm down, it was my actual Dad,"

"Hi Everyone! Welcome back to cooking with Lay! Today I'm here with my special guest..." Lay trailed off, panning the camera to Judah who remained silent.

"Judah," He said blankly causing her to suck her teeth.

"Hold on, Cut, will the police recognize you and send you to jail since you...you know.." Lay asked him curiously, pausing the video.