𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"IF YOU DON'T LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK, IM GONNA KILL MYSELF," The tiktok sound played off of Judah's phone as he watched a video of his beautiful ass girlfriend recording him

It was obvious that he couldn't hear the sound at the moment, he didn't even know when she took that.

He had no problem with her posting it though.

Judah wasn't on social media much.

He had finally made an instagram account after he met Lay, and she was the only person he followed on there. The same thing went for his tiktok.

He hadn't seen his girlfriend in a few hours due to her getting her hair done.

Her birthday trip was in two days and she refused to deal with a wig on her vacation, so she was getting herself some distressed soft locs with curly pieces added.

He missed her though, so he decided to text her.

Mama❤️

You almost done ma?

no baby, you asked me this thirty minutes ago

I miss you mami

i miss you too

you act like it's been seven months since i've
seen you

it's been three hours 😒

Still missing yo pretty ass tho

aw babyyy
come get me in a hour, i'll be done by then

ight

I love you ma

i love you too handsome

He shook his head before shutting off his phone and putting it in his pocket, then sliding a black ski mask over his head, pulling his hood over top.

He grabbed his gun before getting out the car, he had to get this hit done quick so he had no time for his usual torturing gimmicks.

That was a bit disappointing for Judah, but it was okay.

Picking up Lay on time was more important.

He was parked behind an abandoned home, where his victims were said to be hiding out at.

Today, he was taking out an older white couple who went by the names of Verna and Randy.

They were involved in human trafficking and were very powerful people, so if Judah successfully took them both out, he would be paid half a million dollars.