𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

lay

lay.carter

LOCATION: TURKS & CAICOS

"I MISS YOU SO MUCH," Dalaney said to her boyfriend over the phone as she got ready for her first day of vacation.

"I miss you too mama, I was 'posed to be eating yo' pussy everyday of the trip," He said causing her jaw to drop.

"I- don't tell me that, 'cause I'll cry again," She frowned causing him to laugh.

"Don't worry 'bout it mama, I'll be there soon, I promise,"

"Judah, don't make a promise if you don't know for sure," Lay told him, putting the phone on speaker as she slid on her long, sage green skirt.

"I wouldn't make one if 'ian mean it, I promise" He repeated causing her to sigh.

"Okay Judah,"

"What outfit you wearing today?"

"The green one you picked out, it's soooo cute," She smiled as she look at herself in the mirror.

"Baby, The villia is so pretty, and it's biggg, the views are crazy. You definitely did your big one picking this out, thank you," She told him as she put some of her essentials and the small gold purse she was using today.

"It's nothing mama, I'm glad you like it tho, you picky as shit,"

"No I'm notttt,"

"Quit lying like that," He replied causing her to laugh.

"What y'all doing today?"

"We're going to walk with the donkeys, and just explore really, I'm so exciteddd,"

"You look so cute Lay!" Zion's girlfriend, Selma, complimented causing Lay to smile.

Lay was currently wearing the sage green two piece set, consisting of the long, sort of form fitting skirt and the matching tube top.

She paired the outfit with her gold Tory Burch 'Sport Slide' sandals and a small gold purse, she accompanied the outfit with gold nose jewelry, ear jewelry, and some gold belly chains and her long soft locs were styled in a side part.

No one could say that this woman was ugly because her beauty was truly unreal, her parents definitely did their big one.

"Aw, Thank you Sel! You look gorgeous as well," Lay smiled, complimenting the Latina woman.

Lay liked Selma, she was cool and she just so sweet. Plus, she could tell that Selma made Zion very happy so she had no problems.

Selma's calmer personality meshed well with Lay's and Milan's, so the three were definitely going to grow closer over the trip.

"Thank you! Everyone's in the van, we're waiting on you," Selma informed.

"Oh, sorry, I wish y'all would've told me I would've moved a little quicker," Lay says as she a Selma asked out of the Villa.

"It's fine girl, our tour time isn't until 3, so we have time to waste," Selma replied as she opened the van door, then stepping inside and moving to her seat next to her boyfriend.

"Took you long enough," Zion said when his sister got into the van, sitting next to Milan.

"You always running your mouth, hush," Lay replied.

"Hi Mimi, Hey Ray," Lay smiled greeting her bestfriend and her boyfriend.

"Hi cousinnn, you look so pretty girl," Milan complimented causing Lay to smile.

"Quit lying to her," Zion said causing Lay to suck her teeth.

"Ouuuu I can't wait 'till my man get here, he gon' get yo' hating ass," Lay said causing everyone to laugh.

"Oh my gosh, look at the babyyyyy," Lay cooed as the baby donkey stood at her feet.

"Can I pick it up?" Lay asked the tour guide, the woman nodded.

Lay smiled before picking it up, petting its head gently.

The tour with the donkeys was amazing, they were such beautiful animals and everyone was having a good time.

"It's so cute, I want one," Milan said as she petted the donkey that Lay held.

"No literally, and it's so calm, is it a boy or a girl?" Lay asked the guide.

"That is our only female donkey, the females are called Jenny's. Her name is Xyla," The guide informed.

"Awww, she's giving me baby fever and she's not even a human," Lay frowned.

"Mimi, you gotta' have a baby for me, please," Lay turned  to her friend causing Milan to laugh.

"Girl, you supposed to be having the first baby,"

"When did we agree to this?"

"When you got locked in with your man, I'm not having the first baby, just take one for the team girl,"

"Okay maybe Selma can have the first baby-

"Nope, don't bring me into this!" Selma said immediately causing the girls to laugh.

Lay missed her man, but maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad.

next chapter will be longer fr fr

thoughts?