𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

lay

lay.carter

"I MEAN that was the plan, you're an intruder in my home

"I MEAN that was the plan, you're an intruder in my home..." Lay said, still holding the gun up to the unknown man.

"Damn, that's how you feelin'?" He said causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"Nigga I don't even know you,"

"Aye, yo' spot nice as hell," He complimented as he began to walk around her room.

"..." She just watched as he observed her room, she found the man so odd.

"Say thank you," He told her but she remained quiet.

He then approached her causing her to hold her gun back up but that didn't phase him, he still came closer.

"You gon' shoot? Shoot me," He challenged, looking into the girls large brown eyes.

She knew that she should've, but for some reason she just...couldn't.

"Yo' scary ass, say thank you," He told her again, but she wasn't budging.

She budged when his hand found its way around her neck, squeezing it enough to scare her but not enough to hurt her. He didn't want to do that, yet.

"...T-Thank you," She choked out causing him to smile before letting her go.

"You ok?" He asked her next causing her to scrunch her face up as she rubbed her neck a bit.

"This man has to be missing more than a few screws," Lay thought as she watched him open some of drawers in her dresser, looking over them but not digging in them.

"You gotta' start answering me if we gon' make this work ma, c'mon now" Hw said while shaking his head.

"W-What do you want from me?"  She asked him, honestly just wanting him out of her home.

Honestly, the man scared her.

"You. You can't use yo' context clues or sum?" He questioned causing her to frown.

"Why me?"

"'Cause you pretty, I thought we already went over this shit baby," He said after closing her drawers.

"Damn shorty, 'ian even tell you my name. I'm Judah," He introduced, Lay remained silent once again.

"Give me yo' number, I'a leave you alone. Put a fake one and I'a come kill you. " He told her, giving her his phone.

She reluctantly grabbed it, putting her number in before giving it back.

"'ight, I'm finna' head out. Answer that phone when I call,"

"He hasn't called, so I think I'm good,"'Lay said to Milan over the phone.

It's been about a week since Judah was at her home and she hadn't heard from him since.

She finally decided to call Milan and tell her all about it, it was around 2am and the situation was heavy on her mind.

"But I don't- hold on girl," Dalaney said when she had an incoming call from an unsaved number.

"I think we summoned him," Lay frowned.

"Just answer it, hurry'" Milan said before ending the call.

Lay sighed before hitting the green accept button on the screen.

"Wassup baby," Judah's deep voice rang out through the speaker of Lay's phone.

"I'm not your baby, Judah," Lay replied, her usual soft voice sounding like music to Judah's ears.

"Damn, I like how you say my name. Say it again ma," He teased causing her to suck her teeth.

"No,"

"You mean as hell,"

"You threatened my life for this phone call,"

He couldn't do nothing but laugh at that, only because it was true.

"What you did today?"

"Nothing," She said blankly.

"You did something, stop being weird. What you did today?"

"I went to the store, made some content, did some promos, and then I went out with my family," She explained.

"What you got at the store?"

"Are you really going to make me tell you every detail of my day?"

"Hell yeah, I wanna'  know everything 'bout you,"

"Okay Judah, just because I know how to cook doesn't mean i'm going to do it for you, you tried to kill me," She said causing him to suck his teeth.

"I thought we moved past that mama,"'

"We haven't, that's not just something you move past,"

"Like what would you do if I just called the police on you,"

"Kill you before they come get me,"

"But then you'd really go to jail,"

"Ion mind going to jail over yo' pretty ass, ain't nowhere I ain't been before," He smiled.

thoughts on Judah?

thoughts on Judah?