𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

lay

lay.carter

"HE HAS to have tylenol, oh my gosh," Lay mumbled to herself as she opened drawers of his bathroom

She opened one drawer and her face scrunched up at the sight.

She found pills, but they definitely weren't tylenol.

The drawer consisted of all different kids of pills in small bags, percs, opiates, etc.

"What the hell.."

She looked through all the pills, she recognized them but she was confused as to why Judah had them.

"Mama, you- fuck is you doing?" He asked her, cutting himself off when he saw her staring at the pills.

"No, what are you doing? Why do you have these?"

Judah didn't answer her because he didn't have an answer to give her.

He didn't want to tell her about his past addiction because he didn't want her to view her as something he wasn't, but he didn't want to lie to her either.

"Hello? Am I speaking Spanish or something?" Lay questioned, confused as to why he wasn't answering her.

"So you're just not going to answer me?" She said, tapping his chest.

"Okay," She gave up, she wasn't going to waste her breath, and she wasn't going to force him to tell her something that he didn't want to.

She definitely wasn't going to stay there with him and he wasn't able to at least give her an explanation as to while he had a bunch of addictive drugs in the drawer of his bathroom.

She walked around him, walking out of the bathroom and going to put some sweatpants on.

"Where you going?"

"Home," She replied simply as she grabbed her things and put her jacket on.

"No you not," He scrunched his face up, walking over to her and putting all of her things back where they were.

"Yes I am, move," She frowned, going and picking her things back up.

"Put that shit down, you ain't going no fucking where," He cursed as he took her bag, her phone, and her airpods out of her hand, putting them back on bed, she jerked her head back at his tone.

"Yes I am, who the fuck are you Judah? the hell," She cursed, giving him the same energy.

"Sit yo' ass down Lay, you ain't going nowhere," He told her, she just rolled her eyes before grabbing her phone once again, going to order herself an uber.

Once he saw what she was doing he snatched the phone from her hand, throwing it across the room causing her jaw to drop.

"What the fuck is your problem? Why would you do that?" Lay cursed angrily as she went to get her phone, hoping that it wasn't cracked.

The look on his face wasn't doing anything but making her madder, he looked as if he didn't care.

When she picked up the phone, she saw that the entire screen was shattered causing her eyes to water.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Oh my Goddd," She stressed as she looked at her broken phone.

"Chills I'a get you a new one," He told her simply causing her to scrunch her face up, she didn't even want to be around him right now.

"I don't want shit from you Judah, leave me alone," She replied, she honestly just wanted to go home at that point.

She put the broken phone in her pocket before walking around him to grab her bag and her airpods.

"Take me home," She told him causing him to scrunch his face up.

"So youn' wanna' talk about it?"

"No, I don't. Take me home- matter of fact, I'll walk," She said, cutting herself off causing Judah to sigh.

He grabbed his keys off of his dresser before walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry," Judah spoke up, breaking the silence that had been there for majority of the car ride.

Lay just ignored him, her entire mood was messed up so she really wasn't trying to hear anything her saying.

She felt like the entire situation escalated to something that shouldn't have happened, and she knew that they both played a part in that but she just didn't want to talk about it.

He just laughed and shook his head when she didn't reply, he wasn't going to attempt to talk to her anymore until she cooled off.

He wasn't mad at her, and he didn't want to be so he decided that it was best to just wait.

He still grabbed her hand, causing her to pull it back.

"Cut that shit out," He cursed after popping her thigh, causing her to frown.

He then grabbed her hand again, bringing it to his mouth and kissing the back of it as he drove.

Even though they were upset with each other, Judah would still show some type of affection, he couldn't help himself.

short, ik

short, ik

thoughts?