A long night ahead pt 2 Chapter 28

Darius

24th May - 3am

"You sure you don't want me to come up with you ?"

"Nah it's all good babe. Shan asked me to spend the night so it'll just be a girls night"

"Okay, you want me to come pick you up later on in the day ?"

She leaned her head back and reached forward to caress my beard. This was the epitome of her love language. This was her signal for when she was feigning for your boy. 

And I wanted her right back.

I've prayed for moments like this and I can't believe God actually granted me my prayer.

"Yeah I would like that, if that isn't too much trouble for you ?"

"Anything you need, I got you"

I give her three quick pecks on the lip and proceeded to get out of my side of the car. I grab the food from the backseat before opening Kendra's door.

"Well aren't you quite the gentleman?" She says with a smirk on her face.

"For you? always"

I kissed her again as she leaned back onto the car. She wrapped her arms slowly around my neck as we deepened our kiss. After cautiously placing the food on the roof of the car, I wrapped my hands tightly around her waist out of fear that I would loose her if I didn't hold on tight enough.

This kiss made it very hard for me to remain the gentleman I had been all night. As we slowly pulled away from each other she bit my lip in dominance. 

I saw a devious smile on her face as I leaned in to embrace her fully. As I hugged her I began leaving small kisses on her neck and ear.

"You're acting up in public like you don't know the consequences" I whisper with a lustful tone.

"Darius stoppppp. you're tempting me to be a bad friend" she whined back.

"I'm not doing nothing you don't want me to do Lani" I say in response as I deviously smile back at her.

Before she get's a chance to respond, her phone goes off. Notifying me that my time was up. Shanise wanted her full attention.

She gives me one more quick peck and says " Okay I really have to go now. But I'll text you before I go to sleep"

"Text? Girl your ass better call me. I need to see your beautiful face since I won't be able to spend the night with you."

"Okay, I'll see what I can do boo"

"Ain't no see what you can do. You heard me Lani"

She grabs the food off of the roof of the car and walks away singing and smiling "Bye Mauriceeeeee"