FlashBack-Chapter 5

Kendra

*Flash Back to high-school. Beginning of final semester*

"Drea stopp ! I promise you I'll make you regret it. Keep playing with me" Darius shouts as I continue to mess with his hair and annoy the hell out of him.

"YOU 👏🏾 AINT👏🏾 GONNA 👏🏾DO 👏🏾SHIIITTTTTTT" I say clapping my hands as I continue to mess with him and smile right in his face.

Then all of a sudden as if in a blink of an eye, he flips us over.  Now altering the dominance that was present in the room. Hoovering over me he begins to do that thing he always does. Stare deep into my soul whilst we speak a love language only we understand with the look in our eyes.

Then in that moment he leans in as if to seal our visual transaction with a kiss. But before I know it he begins to tickle me in attack and I start to laugh uncontrollably.

Then again the fight for dominance restarts this time with me underneath him really trying to regain the position un-top but just as many times before, Darius shows me that I am powerless against him.

In every single way.

"Owwww!! Darius that hurt!!" I say pouting my face trying to wriggle out of his arms that I loved so much.

"Kendra you playing with me right now. You know damn well I didn't hurt you" he said rolling his eyes.

"Yes you did. Right here" I say pointing to my chin.

"Kendra, you punched me like 5 times bro and your face is fine"

"Yeahhhhhh but it's only fun when I do it" I say folding my arms and pouting.

"You think you cute when you pout don't you ?"

"Meeeeeeee? 🥺 I would never use my cuteness for evil" I say with the cutest look on my face. Because I know by doing this face I could get whatever I wanted from Darius.

Darius had a reputation around school, around the hood, around people. But to me, he's just my Dre Dre. My biggest teddy who never says no to me, even if he wants to.

He chuckles, "You think by just pouting at me you gonna get whatever you want huh ?"

I continue to pout, with my best puppy dog face yet. "Nooooo. Of course not Dre Dre🥺"

"You lucky I like you fool"

"You lucky I like you back fool" I smile as I look at him. Then his other phone goes off which only means on thing. The trap.

I roll my eyes as he gets off me.

"Aht Aht, don't get an attitude. I promise I'll be back before you go to sleep" he says putting on his jumper and sneakers.

"You say that, but somehow you always sneaking into my house after 12.  It's like you do this on purpose"

"Come on Drea, that's not fair. You know how things be down there. We just end up getting into it down there. We do the drop then we be chilling and smoking and time gets away from us"

"Hmm"

"What's hmm D"

"Nothing D" I return in a mocking manner and a toothless smile.

"Come on bae don't be mad"

"You think calling me bae will make me not be mad at you huh?"

"Hmm I Duno I'm testing the waters right now, whatcha think ?"

"Well I'm not your bae save that for Aaliyah"

"Well you do go before.anyone.else. You know aside from ma mom and my brother, So you are my bae. And I already told you Aaliyah ain't no one important"

"But she was important enough to give you a hickey. Interesting" I say packing my clothes into my wardrobe.

"D I already told you, it was a dare. It wasn't like that. You know I'd never do anything serious with a girl like that. Especially if my best friend don't like her" he says now hands around my waist as I am leaning against my dresser.

"Oh Interesting, Hakeem think she a Thot too ?"

"Ohh you got jokes huh? You know damn well I'm talking about you"

Now again there was a silence that filled the room as I realised that his hands were still around my waist as I was leaning on my dresser

Now again there was a silence that filled the room as I realised that his hands were still around my waist as I was leaning on my dresser. And I'll be real ya'll the way he was looking at me, had me ready to risk it all.

I clear my throat to continue the conversation, to help me disregard what was happening in my panties.

"You lucky as hell my dad is a heavy sleeper" I say now walking over to the bed.

"Yeahh but know you Uncle E love me man"

"Yeah and you know he's  gonna love you with a glock if he sees you entering his oldest daughters room after 12 midnight"

Waving me off he says " You worry to much"

"And you don't worry enough"

He sighs coming over to me and tries to hug me and I move him out the way.

"Oh so I'm gonna have to fight for a hug now"

"Just go D. That's what you was about to do right" I say getting into my covers.

"Kendra, you know I can't stand it when you mad at me. Especially before a drop"

"I ain't mad at you" I saw giving him no eye contact.

"So why can't you look at me?"

I stay silent. Then look at him. "Why'd you have to do all this D ? You have so much potential. You ain't gotta do this. Plus we were supposed to be talking about colleges. What happened to you wanting to get the basketball scholarship ? Don't you want that anymore ?"

He takes a deep breathe then kisses me on my forehead. "Keep the window open, you know I can't sleep without you"
*Flash Back over*

Just a little filler, another chapter out this weekend. Please make sure you comment and vote ❤️