The discovery

K̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶
"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Writing*
----------------------------—---------------------------------------
Gabby ran back to the camp, terror clear on her face. Everyone looked up and was shocked to see her crying. Fiore looked behind her and noticed Jake wasn't with her
"Hey Gabby, where's Jake? Is he com-"
She stopped mid sentence after realizing what Gabby's reaction meant. She gasped and hugged her. Gabby was sobbing, making it hard to understand her. They were only able to understand a few words, which lead to everyone piecing together what happened.
Ashley walked over and wrapped her arms around Gabby, rubbing her back as she did. Ellie sat next to Gabby and placed her hand on Gabby's. Tom spoke up.
"We should look for Jake. Hopefully we can find him."
Everyone agreed and set off in groups of two.

Fiore's POV
I was grouped with Tom, who was worrying over Jake. I didn't understand why at the time, but after what happened, I do now. After all, losing someone you love is extremely heartbreaking and traumatizing.
We walked until we found a cave. Tom noticed the tracks in the dirt and picked me up. We walked in and what we saw was horrifying. Jake was laying onthe ground, his face ripped off, his clothes extremely bloody, and he was almost unrecognizable. We could only tell it was him because of his hoodie. His nerves were visible and I didn't blame Tom for putting me down to go puke. It was absolutely terrifying. It haunts me every night.      
    We went back to camp and waited for everyone to come back. When they did, we explained what we saw. I must have been shaking out of fear or something because Drew and Grett pulled me into a hug. I remember being unable to sleep that night because all I saw was Jake's bloodied an beaten body. I know that Tom felt the same way as me.
It was and still is one of the worst things I have ever seen in my life.

H̶m̶m̶. N̶o̶t̶ g̶o̶o̶d̶ e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶. T̶h̶e̶y̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'t̶ t̶a̶k̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ b̶a̶i̶t̶ a̶n̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶e̶d̶ f̶o̶r̶ m̶e̶. O̶h̶ w̶e̶l̶l̶. I̶t̶ w̶o̶n̶'t̶ t̶a̶k̶e̶ t̶o̶ l̶o̶n̶g̶. A̶ f̶e̶w̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ n̶o̶ c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ b̶u̶t̶ t̶o̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ f̶o̶r̶ m̶e̶. T̶h̶e̶n̶, I̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ t̶a̶k̶e̶ m̶y̶ r̶e̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶
T̶w̶o̶ d̶o̶w̶n̶, e̶l̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶o̶ g̶o̶

 T̶h̶e̶n̶, I̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ t̶a̶k̶e̶ m̶y̶ r̶e̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶ T̶w̶o̶ d̶o̶w̶n̶, e̶l̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶o̶ g̶o̶