Run for your life

K̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶
"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Writing*
----------------------------—---------------------------------------
Fiore's POV
Tom and I had been really stressed out an scared after Jake died. After all, we found his body and it's condition was horrible. When I close my eyes, his body would rush into my mind and I couldn't sleep. I sat up and stepped out of the tent to get some fresh air and saw something. A figure going into the forest. So many thoughts started rushing into my head. What if something happens? What if I'm just paranoid? Am I going crazy? Am I just hallucinating? Maybe I'm just tired.
I didn't tell anyone, to which I regret with my entire heart.
? POV
I can't just sit in my tent anymore. I have to take a walk. Maybe I should have let someone know. Maybe I should have brought someone. But after seeing what happened to Jake and Gabby, maybe that wouldn't have done anything. But, I still regret it. Everything is horrible and wrong.
I don't know anymore. I don't want to be trapped here, but what can I do? Do I risk people's lives? I have to think about the kids. Fiore is so young. I can't risk her dying. She's already scared enough. I need to save everyone, for her.
Wait, what was that? Is someone there? I swear a heard a stick snap. Who is it? Is it the killer?
I turned and saw the tall shadowy figure and ran. I didn't stop when I saw the lift. I grabbed the lever and pulled it. As it went down, I saw them poke their head over and they stared down at me. I got to the bottom and ran.
I couldn't see anything, so I kept running into the walls and falling. I couldn't stop running though because I heard the killer jumped down the hole and they followed me. I fell off a cliff and fell. I heard something moving in the dark and I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach. I put my hand there and felt something stabbing me. It felt like a claw?
The killer found me. Crap. I'm gonna die. I'm so sorry everyone. Especially you Fiore.

3rd person POV
The killer approached their victim and grabbed their head. The killer slammed their head into the ground and pulled out a wooden stake. They stabbed it into their victim's eye. They used so much force that the stake went right through their skull, pinning their head to the ground. The killer wrote a note and left it on Will's chest.

A̶t̶ l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶y̶'r̶e̶̶ f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ g̶o̶n̶e̶. T̶h̶e̶y̶'r̶e̶ o̶u̶t̶ o̶f̶ m̶y̶ w̶a̶y̶ o̶f̶ g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ m̶y̶ r̶e̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶. I̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ l̶e̶t̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ g̶e̶t̶ a̶w̶a̶y̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ s̶h̶e̶ d̶i̶d̶. S̶h̶e̶'l̶l̶ s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ n̶o̶ m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶. I̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ c̶a̶r̶e̶ w̶h̶o̶ I̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶ o̶r̶ w̶h̶o̶ I̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶ h̶u̶r̶t̶, I̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶