Poor Beauty

K̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶
"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Writing*
----------------------------—---------------------------------------
Will's POV
I woke up and saw that someone had left a letter on my chest. I read it and my blood ran cold. Someone else had died. Another one of the girls was dead. I wondered which girl died and if I should tell the others. I reaches over and gently shook Ashley, causing her to shoot up, ready to hit someone. I calmed her down and showed her the note.
She read it and her eyes widened in terror. She stood up and walked over to the tent flap.
"Hey, Will. Can you tell Fiore? I'll tell the others, but Fiore seems to trust you a more than almost everyone here."
She left the tent, leaving me by myself. I knew that telling Fiore another person was dead would send her spiraling. She was already scared enough as it is. I didn't need to add to her terror and anxiety. But, I needed to tell her. I steeled my nerves nd walked to her tent.
'Wait, what if I'm making a mistake? What if she does spiral? What if something happens to her? She's so young, I can't put this on her. I need to do something.'
I walked to Fiore's tent and opened the flap to see a heartbreaking sight. Fiore was sitting there, tear stains on her face, messy hair, wide eyed, and pale. She looked like she hadn't eaten recently, which she hasn't. She looked so sad and broken, nothing like how she was a week and a half ago.
"Hey, Fiore. Do you want to go on a walk?"
She looked up at me and I don't think I've ever seen someone look more broken and hollow. She looked like she was empty, a shell of her former self. It hurts seeing her like this. She quietly nodded and stood up. She grabbed my hand and we went into the woods with Gabby, who insisted on following us as a just in case.
We got to where the killer said Ellie was and I remembered that there was a note in the letter on how to get down to her body. I suggested that we go down there and Gabby got excited. She apparently thought it would fun. Fiore just silently nodded and followed us.
I felt bad about making Fiore come with me and even worse for Gabby. Fiore was already traumatized enough. Gabby didn't need to see this. We continued down the path though.
Fiore POV
I know that Will's hiding something. I'm not sure what, but I do know that it's something. Why else would he be so nervous? Is he planning on hurting me? But then why let Gabby come? Is she in on it? Oh god. Maybe my mom was right. Maybe I shouldn't have joined. But, we need the money to bail dad out of jail.
Well, if there even is money anymore. I hope so. Otherwise this all started for nothing. Could it be-? No. She isn't that horrible. She's petty, but not petty enough to kill people. Wait, why did the ground-?
"OW!"
I rubbed my arm as I processed what just happened.
"Will? Gabby? Where are you?"
I heard someone land next to me and Gabby speaks up.
"Fiore, do you smell that?"
I take a deep breath and realize what she means. There's an iron scent in the air. Iron, like what I smelled before Tom and I found Jake. Please tell em there isn't another body.

3rd Person POV
Fiore and Gabby turned around to see a flashlight pointing at a figure. Their face and hair were so bloody that it took them a second to realize who it was.
"ELLIE!!"
Gabby tab over and sat next to her, shocked. Fiore gags as she stares in horror.
Ellie has rocks stuck in her skin, some sticking out, some fully stabbed in. She was laying on the ground, one arm twisted at an unnatural angle. She had a stake stabbed through her eye, pinning her to the ground. Gabby pulled it out so she could hold Ellie close to her. Fiore ran to the wall and puked when she realized that Ellie's brain was visible and there was brain splatter on the stake. Will walke over and picked her up so he could comfort her. He pried Gabby off of Ellie's body and dragged her to where the killer had said there was an exit.
When they got back to camp, Fiore immediately ran over to Grett and started crying into her shoulder. Gabby collapsed on the ground and started sobbing. Dan and Drew hugged her and tried to comfort her to the best of their abilities. Will explained what happened and there were a lot of shocked and terrified gasps.
Nobody was surprised when Fiore shut down and stopped talking. They were concerned about her refusal to eat, but we're ignored when they voices their concerns.
I̶t̶ a̶l̶l̶ g̶o̶e̶s̶ a̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ p̶l̶a̶n̶. S̶h̶e̶'s̶ g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ w̶o̶r̶s̶e̶. E̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ c̶a̶n̶ t̶e̶l̶l̶, b̶u̶t̶ n̶̶o̶̶b̶̶o̶̶d̶y̶ c̶̶a̶̶n̶ h̶e̶l̶p̶. T̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶'s̶ p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶. T̶h̶e̶ s̶o̶o̶n̶e̶r̶ s̶h̶e̶'s̶ g̶o̶n̶e̶, t̶h̶e̶ b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶.