The End?

ShepStoriezz
Grett's POV:
After we read the notebook, I knew. We have to go. The killer won't let us just go. They're going to try and kill the last three of us. We have to get out no matter what.

Fiore started gathering some of her stuff into her backpack and she grabbed some of the others stuff. She grabbed Ellie's hairties, Alec's vest, Ashley's hat, Lill's bandana, and Nick's hat. Drew copied her and grabbed Dan's hoodie, Gabby's sweater, Jake's hoodie, Tom's mask, and Will's hairties. I took Gabby's sweater from him so he could put Dan's hoodie on and I helped them pack their backpacks before I packed mine.

I felt bad about almost forgetting Miriam, but we didn't have anything of hers. We started walking when we were ambushed. The killer took Fiore and I panicked. I told Drew to run and find the host's tent and see if they had the bus keys while I went after Fiore and the killer.

I found them and Fiore had blood dripping from her eye and her arm was bleeding heart. I grabbed a wrench from the ground that the killer had for some reason and I hit her. I hit the killer over the head and grabbed Fiore. I put her on my hip and tried using one of Gabby's sweaters to calm the bleeding. I wrapped the sleeve around her eye and the other sleeve around her arm stump.

We got to the host tent and Drew was bleeding heavily. He apparently had tripped on a wire and hit his eye hard on the corner of the desk. I took one of the sleeves from Jake's hoodie and tied it around his eye. We found the bus key and we ran to the bus.

Fiore's POV:
Ok. What the actual fuck? Did she really just try to kill me for something that MY PARENTS fucking did? Holy shit. My body hurts. Is this what it feels like to be dying?

I feel bad for Mama though. She had to rip Gabby's sweater to stop my bleeding. That must have hurt her to do. After all, it was Gabby's and...but that's not the point. We have to escape alive.

I know she hated my family for what they did, but to kill people who had nothing to do with it...that's low. Unless...

What if they did? What if they did something to her? What if they made her feel small or weak or worthless somehow? That would make more sense than her just killing random people. But, then was it a coincidence we all ended up at camp together? Did she orchestrate that?

Drew's POV:
I usually never would curse, but holy SHIT. MY EYE HURTS! What the hell? How did I trip on a wire? I have no clue.

I know Fiore might know the killer and at this point, I think I know who she is too. Maybe Mama figured it out, maybe not. I also think I know why she might try and kill me. I know the reason she might be after me, but I don't know about any of the others. Did they do something to her?

Grett's POV:
We went to my house where my darling Yul was waiting. I unlocked the door and let the kids in. Yul was obviously surprised to see us, but even more surprised I had brought home two bleeding kids. He called the hospital and they got taken there. Since we aren't family, I wasn't allowed to ride in the ambulance with them.

Yul hugged me and kissed me all over my face, asking me what happened, why did I have a bus, what happened to the kids, and stuff. I understand his concern and I love how sweet he is to me. He's harsh to others, but he has a soft spot for me. I love him so much and I know he would never abandon me.

Yul's POV:
Ok, so my girlfriend brought home two bleeding kids. I can handle that. I can handle the fact that she's mourning. But, she's hurt and sad, so I'm sad too because my beautiful girlfriend being sad makes me sad.

I'll do everything I can to help her and help the kids. I know that she might be scared and need space, so I'll give her as much space as she needs.

I love Grett so much and I'm willing to do anything I can to help her, even if it means adopting two random kids. She's always wanted to be a mother, so adopting these kids would make that dream come true for her. I want to help her dream come true and make her happy.

Grett's POV:
My darling Yul is so good to me. He's being so sweet and so loving. I'm so happy I chose to give him a chance when I did. He's helping me cut contact with my mom and now he's helping me get through my trauma.

I was honestly surprised that he was willing to adopt Fiore and Drew, but I won't complain. After all, giving those two the love and comfort they deserve after this terror is my goal. They're only children after all. They shouldn't have been traumatized and hurt like that. I want to help them, but Yul keeps reminding me I can't help them until I help myself, so I'll go to therapy and sign them up. If their parents let me and Yul adopt them.

Wait, didn't the hospital say that they couldn't contact their parents? And the police said Fiore lost more than just her eye and arm. Oh my god. They're orphans? Possibly. I have to talk to the police.