Poor thing didn't know what would happen

Credits for the chapter title go to my amazing kid on Discord.
-----—————––——–——-----—————––——---
Will's POV:
Why am I so nervous? I just woke up. I shouldn't be feeling so anxious and scared. I should check on everyone. Maybe that will calm my nerves.
I got up an checked on Fiore, who was rocking herself. I stopped for a little to comfort her. I don't know why I felt so scared of her before...before Lill died. She's so sweet. She's just a kid. I need to protect her.
I left her tent after a few minutes after realizing Ashley wasn't in the tent and looked at the for-
Oh my god.
Ashley was hanging on the tree, blood dripping down her body. I ran over and realized her arms and legs were just bloody stumps and her stomach was cut open. I realized what I had thought was a rope was actually her own intestines. I put my feat and disgust behind to pull her down, trying to get as much of her intestines off the tree as possible so that Fiore wouldn't know what happened when she woke up. I buried Ashley in the woods and sat at the grave for a few minutes crying.
I went back to camp and was surprised to see Fiore up. She noticed my shirt and I had to lie and say I was burying an animal that died a horrible death. She believed it and later, I told Alec and Grett what happened, trusting them to not tell Fiore.
D̶a̶m̶n̶ i̶t̶. A̶s̶h̶l̶e̶y̶ d̶i̶d̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ t̶o̶ m̶e̶ t̶̶h̶a̶n̶ I̶ t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶. D̶a̶m̶n̶ b̶l̶o̶n̶d̶. I̶'l̶l̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶ h̶e̶r̶ s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ n̶e̶x̶t̶. W̶h̶a̶t̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ s̶h̶e̶ d̶o̶? S̶h̶e̶'s̶ a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ d̶e̶a̶d̶.