The Cruelty of Nature

Fiore's POV:
Oh god. Alec is gone now too? Who's next? Grett?!

H̶a̶h̶a̶h̶a̶. D̶o̶n̶'t̶ w̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ F̶i̶o̶r̶e̶. G̶r̶e̶t̶t̶ i̶s̶n̶'t̶ n̶e̶x̶t̶. B̶u̶t̶ I̶ d̶o̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ m̶y̶ e̶y̶e̶s̶ o̶n̶ o̶n̶e̶ s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶ t̶̶a̶̶r̶̶g̶̶e̶̶t̶̶.

Grett's POV:
Poor Fiore. She has been so scared and stressed this whole time and we've been unable to do anything. I've tried things that my darling Yul has told me to try if I ever have to help a scared person, but none of them work. I miss him so much. I hope Fiore and I make it out alive so I can introduce her to Yul.
    Gabby offered to go with Will an Dan for food. Fiore almost objected but she shut down for some reason. I'm really worried about her.

S̶̶o̶̶, t̶h̶e̶y̶'r̶e̶ a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ b̶r̶a̶v̶e̶ e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ t̶o̶ l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶a̶m̶p̶ t̶o̶ g̶e̶t̶ f̶o̶o̶d̶. I̶ a̶p̶p̶l̶a̶u̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶. T̶o̶o̶ b̶a̶d̶ o̶n̶e̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ d̶i̶e̶. B̶u̶t̶, w̶h̶o̶ d̶o̶ I̶ w̶a̶n̶t̶ t̶o̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶? T̶h̶e̶ t̶w̶i̶n̶k̶ o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ g̶̶i̶̶r̶̶l̶̶? H̶m̶m̶m̶. T̶h̶i̶s̶ i̶s̶ a̶ h̶a̶r̶d̶ c̶̶h̶̶o̶i̶c̶e̶. O̶h̶, w̶h̶o̶ a̶m̶ I̶ k̶̶i̶̶d̶̶d̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶? I̶t̶'s̶ n̶o̶t̶.

Dan's POV:
I don't like this. I don't want to admit it, but I'm scared. I'm scared for Drew and Gabby. They're my best friends. I can't let then get hurt.

3rd person POV:
The trio heard a noise and Will told them to run. They all ran until on of them fell. The others stopped, but they were rejected and told to run. They did and the killer approached her victim. She grabbed their neck and lifted them. She slammed them against a tree and knocked them out. She cut some branches from the trees and made sure they were sturdy before making a giant X. She pulled nails out of her pocket and nailed her victim's hands to the X. She dragged it to near the edge of the forest and laid it against a tree. Sh looked at him and tsked before deciding to stab him in the stomach and left him to bleed out.