Cemetery Gates

Narrator POV:
Well, so many people have died. Let's recap shall we?
First the beautiful Lill. She was slammed into a tree, the ground, and stabbed before being tied up like a broken doll. She was found by Nick.
Then the dramatic Jake. He was beaten and his face ripped off. He was found by Tom an Fiore.
Next, the calm beauty Ellie. She had rocks embedded in her skin, then was stabbed in the stomach and through the face. She was found by Fiore, Will, and Gabby.
Tom was next. He was the first to see the killer's face and the first to fight back. He was beaten and drowned. He was found by Drew an Gabby.
Then Ashley. She had her head bashed in, her neck snapped, her arms and legs were cut off, and she was hung in a tree by her intestines. She was found by Will.
Next was Nick. He was burnt alive. He was found by Fiore, Grett, and Gabby.
Next was Alec. He had his bones snapped, head bashed in, and his stomach was ripped open. Gabby found him.
Dan is our most current death. He was stabbed and nailed to an X. Drew, Fiore, and Miriam found him.
Here are our current survivors:
The young Fiore
The amazing Grett
The scary Gabby
The adorable Drew
The elderly Miriam
The scared Will
Until next time dear readers, where another poor soul loses their life. And remember, don't get attached to them