To Lose a Friend

Gabby's POV:
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. What the hell? Why? Why did this happen? Why did he have to die? What did Alec do? What the hell? It's so brutal. Is that.
"AAAAAAAAAA"
I heard a scream before realizing it was me. I was screaming. Oh god. That just means that-Wait. What's that? Is that-? Oh my god. Th killer heard me. I have to hide. I ran and made it to the camp, tripping over Fiore and hitting the ground hard as I did.
Fiore screamed in pain, obviously surprised. Dan and Will walked over and realized I was back. Will helped me up and asked where Grett and Alec were. I was unable to speak out of fear, so I just pointed. Will surprisingly understood and he picked Fiore up, about to say we should go see who the victim was when Grett runs over.
She doubled over, out of breath from running. Will and Dan share a look after realizing that this means that Alec died. Oh my god. Alec died. I know I saw it, but it felt fake.
D̶a̶m̶n̶ i̶t̶. I̶ w̶a̶s̶ g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ a̶ p̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶n̶, b̶u̶t̶ I̶ g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶'s̶ d̶̶o̶̶n̶e̶. I̶'v̶e̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ k̶e̶e̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶ l̶i̶s̶t̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ l̶a̶s̶t̶ w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶. I̶t̶'s̶ v̶e̶r̶y̶ i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶. H̶a̶. N̶o̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶ r̶e̶a̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶.

 N̶o̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶ r̶e̶a̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶