In My Remains

Title credits: Same as last two chapters
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fiore's POV:
I'm so tired. First Lill, then Jake and Ellie, then Tom, then probably Ashley, and now Nick?! Who's next huh? Alec? Dan? Drew? I didn't want to believe that annoying bitch was that petty, but holy shit. Apparently she is. I can't believe she decided to do this.
Grett was playing with my hair as we sat in our tent. Normally we would be sitting next to the campfire, but I can't handle it after Nick died. Everytime I look at the campfire, all I can picture is Nick's burning body and his flesh melting off of his bones.
We went to bed and Gabby joined us, obviously scared by how many people died.
The next morning, Grett, Gabby, and Alec went out to look for food. I wanted to go, but Will and Dan said I wasn't allowed to. I was obviously upset, but now, I'm glad I didn't go.
3rd Person POV:
Alec took berries from the bushes while Gabby threw apples down at Grett. Grett caught them and put them in the basket she was carrying. The trio heard something and Gabby tucked herself into the branches and leaves. Grett and Alec ran away as fast as possible. They ran into a cave and they hid as far back as possible. The killer grabbed one of their wrists and dragged them out, having missed the other hiding away.
The killer took their victim and dragged them to the hosts tent. They took out a knife and dug it into the victim's chest and twisted it before ripping it down. They cut the victim's arm off and decided to see it to the tent entrance as a way to mark where they died the victim was barely alive and they saw her face. They were shocked at how young she looked. They reached up just for the killer to break their arm and use a rock to smash their legs. She straightened up, covered in blood and looked at he victim before realizing they were still alive. She got angry and smashed their head under the spinny chair Trevor used when editing.
She growled in anger at how long the victim lived and stomped away from the scene, not realizing Gabby had followed her to the tent. Gabby ran in and gasped at how brutalized her friend was.
G̶o̶d̶ d̶a̶m̶n̶ i̶t̶. W̶h̶y̶ d̶i̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ l̶i̶v̶e̶ s̶o̶ f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ l̶o̶n̶g̶? T̶h̶e̶y̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ d̶i̶e̶d̶ e̶a̶r̶l̶i̶e̶r̶. A̶t̶ l̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶'r̶e̶ d̶e̶a̶d̶ n̶o̶w̶. I̶ t̶o̶o̶k̶ t̶o̶o̶ l̶o̶n̶g̶ t̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶g̶̶h̶̶. A̶n̶d̶ n̶o̶w̶ I̶'m̶ a̶b̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ d̶i̶s̶g̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶.
Well dear readers. This is new. There's only two possible victims and we know the killer is a female. Who do you think died? Alec or Grett? How will Fiore react?