Beginning of Hell

Quick note: Credits for the chapter title to my amazing kiddo on Discord
----------————------------------------------------------------
3rd Person POV:
She didn't know why she decided to go alone into the woods. She knew what happened to Lill and Ellie and Tom. But she still went. She left her tent at 2 AM after hearing Fiore cry herself to sleep for the fifth night in a row to clear her head. She walked to the trees nearest to her and sighed. She sat down on the root and curled up, crying. Her crying alerted the killer, who grabbed her and dragged her away. She fought back and hurt the killer's wrist. She panicked and tried to run, but the killer grabbed her arm and broke it.
They had been planning on giving her a peaceful death, but now they were going to make it brutal. They bashed her head into the nearest tree and snapped her neck. They cut her arms and legs off and threw her limbs into the lake. Then, they cut her stomach open and took her intestines out, wrapping them around her neck and hanging her on a tree near the campsite so whoever woke up first would discover her immediately.
S̶h̶e̶ c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ l̶i̶v̶e̶d̶ h̶a̶d̶ s̶h̶e̶ n̶o̶t̶ f̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶. S̶h̶e̶ d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶d̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ s̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ h̶u̶r̶t̶ m̶e̶.