*Chapter 06: A Berserk Roar

⚠️ GENERAL CW ADVISORY. PLEASE READ A/N FOR SPECIFIC CW ⚠️

======================================

Show me that heaven's right here, baby
Touch me, so I know I'm not crazy
Never have I ever met somebody like you
Used to be afraid of love, and what it might do
But goddamn, you got me in love again

'Love Again' by Dua Lipa

==========================================

Later that day, Eren hesitatingly drops you off in the parking lot of Meteor Lake. He parks the car and turns to you. "Well, I guess this is you Woods-san, you sure you don't want me to walk you back?"

"Mmm no," you laugh lightly as you put your sunglasses on. "I don't want you to see me go..."

"Fair enough," Eren nods and smiles to himself. "Sooo... whaddya say to a date this Friday babe?" He lovingly tucks a piece of short red hair behind your ear as you shuffle things in your purse.

"Mmm I could move my schedule around," you smile coyly. You two exchange a grin and lean into each other to kiss. Eren refuses to let you go and instead holds you to him when you try to pull away. You squeal in happiness as he keeps his lips glued to yours before you playfully push him away. Eren smiles at you dreamily as you caress his face lovingly.

"I'll hate waiting so long to see you," you pout.

"Well, I'm sure you can do something to pass the time..."

"Well," you shrug, "I suppose I'll play my piano, maybe work on my unfinished sonata that will never be heard. What will you do with your time?"

Eren shrugs. "Mmm I might pick up some shifts at Zeke's autobody...or look at college brochures..."

"College brochures?" you say, a big smile growing across your face. "Don't tell me..."

"Yeah..." Eren chuckles and blushes, "I'm uhh... I'm thinking of going back to school. Just, you know, to finish out my biology degree..."

"Oh that's wonderful Eren!" you exclaim as you throw your arms around him and kiss him. "I'm so happy for you! I would so love for you to finish your degree. You've worked so hard, you only have a semester left!"

"Yep, one semester and then I'd be eligible to take that MCAT..." Eren grins and you grin back.

"So... you're saying there's a chance for Dr Jaeger to show up after all?"

Eren chuckles and shrugs. "I dunno, maybe..."

You smile happily and caress his cheek. "Can you make me one promise if you do go back to school Eren?"

"Mmm of course babe," he sighs happily as you rest your palm into his face, rubbing your thumb gently against his skin.

"Don't give up on your music Eren. I know that med school would take up so much time of your time but please don't give up your guitar... you have such a passion for it. I'd hate to see you give it up entirely, not when you're so musically gifted..."

Eren smiles gently at you. "How in the fuck did I get to be so lucky, finding a woman like you?"

You grin shyly as Eren leans in to kiss the top of your cleavage. "The music doctor and the founder... whatever would people think?" you sigh happily.

Eren smiles dreamily as he leans up and kisses you gently. "I don't give a fuck what any of them think..." He does think for a minute himself. "Actually, now that I think about it, I might see if I can figure out why the fuck my eyes are glowing. Maybe see if the campus libraries have any information"