*Chapter 36: The Killing Moon

Fate up against your will
Through the thick and thin
He will wait until
You give yourself to him

'The Killing Moon' by Echo and the Bunnyman

==================================

The moon shines bright and blue in the cold January sky as you feel the wind whip past you as you both steer Eren's motorcycle for home. Eren grins wide and kisses your cheek lovingly as he slowly lets go of the handlebars to wrap around your chest and waist, groping them as you smile and laugh in his arms. As you two come up to your building, Eren helps you pull into the sidewalk and brake. You turn to wrap your arms around him and peck him on the lips several times, both of you in a state of total euphoria.

You hop off and sigh happily as you adjust your ripped pencil skirt. You wait for Eren to get up, but he just sits and watches you, lost in thought. You smile and push your glasses up your nose and run your fingers through your hair before looking at Eren.

"What is it?" you laugh lightly.

"Mmm nothing," he murmurs dreamily, "I just wanted to look at you..."

"Well... are you planning to come up Jaeger?" you say teasingly and Eren just keeps smiling at you. You coyly walk closer to him and caress his skin thoughtfully. You trace the lines of his neck, so happy to touch him again. "Come upstairs with me..." you murmur softly as you stare lovingly into his eyes. "Come home with me so we can be man and wife again..."

Eren beams wide, "You want me to come in Woods?"

"I want you to move in Jaeger," you sigh softly. "Come back and be with me every night and every day. You know you will..."

"Absolutely I will..." Eren says as you lean in for a kiss, a gentle yet firm kiss as you hold his hand. You pull away and smile as you pull Eren with you. He chuckles as he's pulled, and he gets up to follow you as you lead him up to your apartment. You climb the 7 flights together, occasionally stopping to kiss each other before you get up to your floor.

You open your door as Eren holds you, kissing your neck as he does. He and you both walk into a dark and quiet apartment, and Eren gets the door behind him closed just as you pin him against it. He lets out a laugh as you do, and you grin up at him.

"So... this is home then?" he chuckles as he pushes up your glasses for you, and you nod.

"Yeah, this is our home my love," you smile as he leans down to graze his lips against yours. You kiss him, feeling your heart swell passionately for him as his swells for you. You pull away from him and laugh as you unbutton your coat to your ripped open blouse. You and Eren grin knowingly as you toss your coat on the couch and hear a sudden startled meow.

You and Eren eye each other in bewilderment as you quickly turn on a light to see Luna looking up at you as she's comfortably settled into the couch.

"Luna!" you exclaim happily and pick her up to kiss. "Oh my god baby girl, I'm so fucking happy to see you again!"

Eren grins wide as he watches you two as Luna meows and bats at your face playfully. You giggle and kiss her again before cuddling her, so happy to be reunited with your fur baby. You look at Eren who grins knowingly.

"Eren? Did you have something to do with this?" you say slowly and he smirks and shrugs.

"I found her at the beach home in the paths all alone. She really missed you, so I figured I'd let her know when and where to find you..."

He walks up to you and caresses you face and your grey hair. "Let's pretend like... this is what life would've been like right after we got married. We'll pretend we just moved cities and switched time periods is all..."