Chapter 6

Oh y/f/c is your favorite color
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Lawliet's POV
I walked into my car and put my head on the steering wheel hitting the horn and accidentally making a loud noise. I yelped and jumped up causing me to hit my head on the top of the car. I face palmed.
"God Dammit!" I yelled," you idiot!" Of course she doesn't like you your a social retard. I mean look at yourself! Your hair is a mess your eyes have permanent marks from lack of sleep and your posture is horrid. For goodness sake you wear the same outfit everyday! God just kill yourself already no one would care right? You don't have parents who will be there for you. Stop Lawliet pull yourself together! You are a *insert bad word here* genius and who will work the Kira case? Get up and go to her! I told myself.
I jumped out of the car slamming the door behind me. I ran up the 7 flights of stairs right in front of apartment 38B and pushed the door open. Good, the door was unlocked. I ran straight to Y/N's room and everything went dark.
I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. The sheets were y/f/c and it smelled like lavender and strawberries. You looked around the room to see Y/N asleep on the floor. She looked so peaceful and safe and beautiful and stop! She doesn't like you. Oh my God your watching her sleep your a freaking creeper so obvious why she wouldn't like you. Get yourself together man!
Due to you surroundings there's a 98% chance that you are in Y/N's room. Okay what time is it? Let's see where is the clock? Hmm.... OH, Y/N's phone. I picked up here phone checking the time. 5:00 am my usual wake up time, well that is if I sleep. You saw that she had a few texts from.. oh that *insert insult here*, Light. You read the texts.
11:20 pm Light: I'm sorry.
11:24 pm Light: Please forgive me.
11:25 pm Light: babe I said I was sorry.
11:30 pm Light: I love you
11:32 pm Light: I didn't mean to hurt you.
11:37 pm Light: Baby please respond.
11:40 pm Light: Are you okay?
11:43 pm Missed call from Light Yagami
11:47 pm Missed call from Light Yagami
11:51 pm Light: Are you awake?
11:59 pm Voice Message From Light Yagami
12:03 am Voice message From Light Yagami
12:05 am Light : fine I never liked you!
12:07 am Light: I'm glad I'm with Misa now!
12:10 am Light: I was lying no one likes Misa except for Matsuda and Matsuda's a god damn idiot!
12:12 am Light: Please take me back
12:12 am Light: I'm sorry
12:13 am Light: I'm sorry
12:14 am Light: I'm sorry
12:15 am Light: I'm sorry
12:16 am Light: I'm sorry
12:18 am Light: Okay goodnight babe
34 new notifications from Light Yagami
2:45 am Light: I love you baby
"Lawliet are you on my phone," I heard Y/N say. I threw the phone at her.
"No, I was just checking the time," I lied putting on my best poker face. I think she bought it.
"Uh... Looks like Light was trying to reach me here let me take this," Y/N excused herself walking out to the hallway.
"Hey Light," you heard her say.
"Listen it's over you cheated on me I'm sorry but I can't be with you. I can't expect you to be faithful to me anymore."
There was more conversation but I didn't care. At least she doesn't like Light! I would rather her like any man on Earth besides Light because Light is probably Kira!
She walked back in the room setting her phone down.
"I swear I'm gonna kick him next time I see him," I threatened protectively.
"Everything's fine," she answered giggling a bit," he's not worth my time."
"Quick question why am I here?" I asked.
"Oh.. Well last night you came into our apartment and umm well Lizzie thought you were gonna ... well ... kill us so when you opened my door she hit you in the head with a base ball bat, luckily she didn't hit you hard enough to cause major damage. Probably because the baseball was plastic," Y/N explained.
"Alright well I better get ready, see you at work and no skipping today," I excused exiting the room.

2nd Person POV
I wonder why he came into our apartment last night you thought taking off your shirt. Maybe to confess his love to you pfft yeah right or maybe to check up on me? I don't think he forgot anything. You thought slipping off your pants and underwear and stepping into the shower you then adjusted the heat.
You finished washing off so you wrapped a towel over yourself and went to your closet. Hmm what to wear...
You picked a blue donut crop top and high waisted white shorts. Adding to the look you wore some light blue heels and curled your hair. To top it of you put some white and purple sunglasses on. To finish the outfit you chose some bright pink lipstick and slipped on some silver rings and a hair tie on your wrist to give the effect that you didn't really care, but you did. You then did some black liquid eyeliner and added a last minute touch with a silver necklace thanks to Lizzie.
You drove over to the skyscraper and entered the place. You walked in searching the room for Lawliet.
"Hey Ryuzaki I made it," you said loudly.
"Good come sit we set up a computer for you," he responded not lifting his eyes from his computer.
"Hey I can't seem to find the file," You couldn't help but doubt yourself again. Are you even fit for this case?
He stood behind and reached over your shoulders. "You just click here then scroll down to there then click on that icon right there. You'll need a secret password which is wow you are so cool Ryuzaki," he explained," your gonna need to repeat that so I know you know it."
"Wow you are so cool Ryuzaki," I repeated giggling. Lawliet was good at comforting you.
"Just kidding," he continued," I just wanted to hear you say that but the real password is 48262849." He typed in the numbers he had just recited then pressed enter and it exposed all the information. He then wrote the number on a sticky note and handed it to me.
"Thanks," you replied looking at him. You started to lean in and so did he. You shut your eyes and continued to lean in slowly. Your lips were centimeters away till the door burst open. You quickly scrambled to face your computer and Lawliet followed your actions. Light had interrupted our moment with some "good news".
"I brought coffee. Good news right?" His annoying voice chirped.
"Thanks," you mumbled taking a cup and adding sugar and cream before continuing with your work."Remember when I swore to kick Light?" Lawliet asked.
"Don't you dare," you said but you kinda hoped that he would.
"Alright fine but you should consider doing it yourself," he laughed.
"Whatever I could never do that," you giggled going back to facing your laptop and researching. And hour later it began raining. You probably should've thought this through. Maybe a crop top and shorts wasn't the best choice.
The rest of the day was quite uneventful till you walked to your car with Lawliet. You were leaning in, eyes closed. Your lips were only centimeters apart and it was raining too, just like any other romantic movie that exists. He closed the gap kissing you passionately as you kissed back. Well now kissing in the rain may be checked off your bucket list. You had to admit he was a good kisser. He was far better than Light or anybody else you had ever kissed ever. He was passionate yet gentle. Waves of energy thrusted through you. You pulled apart and looked into each others eyes. He stared at you then ran away.
"RYUZAKI!" You called helplessly. Hopefully he'll get home safe. Uh what a day. He better show up tomorrow.