Chapter 7

Y/N's POV
Great, now you're left here out in the rain searching for Lawliet and your car. You swore you had parked over there but it wasn't there. The rain started to pour down harder doing a really good job at getting you drenched in water.
"RYUZAKI! RYUZAKI WHERE ARE YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST RUN AND HIDE FOREVER! PLEASE COME BACK HERE!" You cried out. No response... "He can't just kiss a girl then run away. What sort of elaborate plan is that?" You muttered helplessly. Tears started to fall but you couldn't tell since it was raining. The door to the office building opened.
"Hey Y/N, you okay?" Light asked. Great Light's here that's just what I needed to help solve this whole thing.
"Yeah I'm fine but I better get going since the rain and all," you excused walking to your car.
You took out a towel and placed it on the car seat so you wouldn't get it too wet. You were in no condition to drive. It was not a great idea to go drive in the rain with tears in your eyes but you did it anyways. That was a big mistake. You lost control of the wheel and flipped over into a ditch. You felt a sharp pain in your arm. The rest of your body felt like it had fallen into a pit of glass. Well technically you just did. You clicked onto your phone and called 9-1-1.
"9-1-1 what's your emergency," the lady chimed through the phone.
"Please help I'm on Kutsuko street and I crashed into a ditch," you panicked crying.
"Alright m'am please stay calm we'll send an ambulance," she said.
"I have a shar- ah...I have a pain. Pain.... my arm-ooooww. Please...please help-aaaahhhhh" everything started to black out.
You opened your eyes to find yourself in a hospital. Your arm still hurt like hell, but it wasn't as sharp as before. You scanned the room to see a said raven haired boy asleep on the couch next to you. Lawliet sleeping is not a common occurrence. He had his laptop sitting on the floor beside him. A doctor with brown eyes and curly brown hair stepped in.
"Oh Y/N your awake I'm glad you were out for a while," she smiled.
"How long is 'a while'" you questioned nervously.
"Oh only a week," she said like it were nothing. Well it wasn't as bad as you expected but it was not the best case scenario.
"Well thank you doctor," you gave a weak smile still not completely focused.
"I'll be right back we'll have to run some tests to check if you've damaged your brain or if you lost any memory," she informed smiling.
"Oh but before you go um... how long has he been here?" You asked gesturing to Lawliet.
"Oh? That boy has ate, worked, and slept here, well this is the first time he's slept ever since he found out you were here, which was an hour after you got here," she told me before exiting the room. He's been here for a week?
The door opened again. Lizzie and Charlotte squealed.
"Oh your awake," Lizzie cried hugging me. Charlotte just cried and hugged me as tight as possible.
"What happened?" Lawliet asked shooting up.
"Y/N's AWAKE!" Lizzie yelled.
"She is!" He smiled his voice holding a bundle of excitement," could I talk to her for a second?"
"Sure," Lizzie agreed wiggling her eyebrows then leaving the room with Charlotte.
"Hey I'm sorry for just running off that night I just wasn't sure if you felt the same way and just got nervous so I ran. And I just couldn't help but think that this all could've been avoided if I hadn't ran off," he rambled nervously.
"It's okay," you accepted laughing at his behavior.
"Y/N I have to tell you something and it's probably obvious by now but but b-but ummmmmmmmmm I uh I umm I sorta uh um I like you," he confessed blushing a bit.
"Well that's nice," you said.
"What?" he asked confused.
"Because I like you too," you confessed as well.
"Uh uh well would you maybe like to go to have dinner with me like as a date?" He asked nervously.
"I'd love too," you answered smiling. How were you taking this so well you haven't freaked out one bit. Oh great your heart beat is speeding up. Thanks to the machine you were hooked up to Lawliet could tell. You started to blush and you broke eye contact with him. The doctor walked back into the room.
"So you seem to have all your memory and you already got some stitches in your arm but there is one other thing we'll have to do surgery on," the doctored informed you as she skimmed through the papers she had at hand.
"What is it," you asked nervously.
"Oh it's only a small surgery. Some laughing gas should do just fine really. We have seemed to have scanned a fragment of glass in your gums ," she told you.
"Oh, okay. When will this surgery take place?" You asked.
"Oh we could do it today in about 15 minutes we're just gonna send you over to the orthopedic wing," she offered.
"Oh yeah that sounds great," you agreed as she left the room.
Lawliet was the only one still here. Charlotte and Lizzie had left about an hour ago.
"You know you can leave?" You asked Lawliet.
"Yes I know that."
"Then why are you still here?"
"Because who's going to drive you home when your all loopy and crazy."
About an hour later the surgery was done and your brain was crazy.
"Hey bobby boooooo," you sang in Lawliet's face.
"This'll be a long evening," he laughed.