Chapter 11

I know this is a bit out of order and Misa shouldn't of been in the story before but whatever
You arrived at work sitting down next to Lawliet."So what do we have today?" You asked him.
"Well, we have found that Light and Misa show many suspicions of being Kira 1 and 2. So we've decided to put them under custody," he said.
I've just realized whenever Lawliet's around me he shows emotion. At work he shows little to no emotion. Sometimes he laughs or smiles or pokes fun at Light and Misa but he never really completely opens up. Hmmm.
He started typing some things till it showed Misa tied up and Light just sitting in a room.
"Mr.Pervert," Misa called. The conversation then went on bouncing between Misa and Lawliet.
•time jump because work is boring•
You hopped out of your car and walked into a building. A young woman with sunglasses confronted you. She had dark brown messy, almost artificial looking hair. It looked like she had shoved her face in a mountain makeup. She was wearing a somewhat stylish beige trench coat.
"Hello ma'm do you know the way to the amarea market?" She asked.
"Yes just keep going that way," you gestured," till you reach a stop sign and it it'll be on your right."
"This way?" She pointed to the left.
"Yes," you smiled and turned back to face the complex.
"Wait," she said.
"Ye-" she put her hand on your mouth to keep you from screaming. She then put a cloth on your mouth and nose till you were knocked out. You woke up tied to a chair in a dark room.
"Hello?" You called out.
"Ahh... Y/N L/N... you've woken," a familiar voice called out.
"Who are you," you yelled into the darkness as your eyes watered.
"YOU! WHO ARE YOU?" She screeched.
"What? What do you mean? You know who I am, you said my name," you said confused.
"Oh, DON'T PLAY DUMB," You winced in fear," YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST PRANCE INTO HIS LIFE AND STEAL HIM FROM ME? RYUZAKI IS MINE!"
"What? Ryuzaki and I have been friends since we were children," you informed. She yelled annoyed, just screamed in anger. She walked up to you. You could now see the brief features of her face. That's when you recognized her. She pulled off her wig and started to rub off her makeup. She was that snotty waitress from yours and L's first date last week!
"Now answer these questions and no one gets hurt! Okay?" She screeched.
"O-O-Okay." You stuttered.
"How do you know him?" She screamed.
"Well... it's a long story, when I was a kid-" she cut you off.
"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE SHUT UP! GOODNESS GRACIOUS IT'S SO DARK IN HERE! WHY?" She yelled walking away. She flicked the lights on spreading artificial light around the room. It's was still dim but a lot better.
You checked your surroundings as one good detective would. You seemed to be in an old parking garage. It was clearly abandoned due to the lack of... well... everything.
The woman walked back up to you.
"Now now Y/N you have disappointed me I did not enjoy your last answer, 1 wrong answer one cut!" She spoke to you as if you were a child. She took a dagger out of her pocket and made a shallow cut on your leg. You winced holding back tears as the cut singed. You bit your lip trying not to show that she has power over you.
Everyday she would cut you and beat you till you could barely stay conscious. You couldn't cry for help or she'd whip you. She's started ripping out chunks of your hair. She tore of parts of your finger nails too. All you were allowed to eat was garbanzo beans. Three cans everyday, now whenever you see them you want to barf but it's all you have. You had planned an escape but you weren't strong enough.
What is wrong with this woman. Why? You thought life was okay. Things were going well. You had a job, a boyfriend, a good group of friends. Now you're trapped in this dark room slowly going crazy yourself.
"Just kill me. JUST KILL ME ALREADY!" You screamed into the darkness. She wasn't here. She couldn't hear me. "LET ME DIE! LET ME BE FREE! AAAAAAAH!"
One month. You have been trapped in this room with this psychopath for one month. You missed Lizzie and Charlotte and Lainey and Anna and Courtney and oh dear lord! You missed Lawliet. You missed his hugs and his voice and the sweet nothings he would whisper in your ear.
You began to cry, silently weep. You weeping soon turned to Loud cries for help. You waited for the waitress to whip you. You heard her footsteps coming closer to you. But, now you can put your plan back into action.
"You know how this goes," she lashed you across the face. Your head moved to the side in reaction. You could no longer feel pain. You felt empty. As she was walking away you kicked her rear. Luckily it worked. the dagger fell out of her pocket and you caught it with your foot.
"Excuse me!" She shrieked. She turned around and whipped your leg before rushing off. Luckily she didn't notice what you had collected.
You took the dagger with the weak grip of your foot and started to cut the rope. Once your hands were free you started to cut up your shirt to mend to your wounds. Your shirt had now become a crop top.
You got up but immediately fell back down. You were weak, very weak. You tried again, thankfully you could stand up now using the chair for support. You slowly walked to your bag she had thrown at the wall when she had first kidnapped you.
You dug through the bag calling 9-1-1.
"Hello 9-1-1 what's your emergency?" The lady on the other line called.
"Hi this is Y/N L/N I've been missing for one month I'm not sure if I've been reported," you informed her.
"Okay how may we assist you?" She asked.
"I've been kidnapped, I don't know the address but I know you guys can trace this call. Please help!" You pleaded.
"Alright ma'm stay calm we will send some people there,"she hung up. You know they're not supposed too they're supposed to talk you through this. Whatever, you have someone else to call who will get there faster.
It rang and rang and rang until a familiar voice answered," Y/N are you okay."
"Yes. Well not really," you winced holding your fresh cuts. I've been stuck, kidnapped and I know you can trace this call Help me Lawliet!" you pleaded.
"I'm on my way bye!" He said.
"Bye," you whimpered.

Lawliet, please come and save me.