Chapter 10

This was the only video I could find that was viewable to my non-existent viewers but I love this song so much so check it out sometime! By the way I don't know if they actually have a melting pot in Japan and I was just too lazy to check so yeah.
Lawliet's POV
I totally ruined that, she's pissed. I glanced over at her, she was staring out the window, lost in thought. Wow, she looked beautiful, her outfit, her hair, her... everything. God, she was astounding.
"You?" I caught the end of Y/N's sentence then panicked. How am I supposed to respond to an unknown question. Think come on oh! "I don't know what about you?" I played that off nicely. Right?...
"Personally I think that... well... you're a horrible listener when your lost in thought. I can tell that your thinking just by looking into you deep endle- eyes," she blushed hoping I wouldn't catch on.
"Well I agree," I laughed along with her.
Y/N's POV
Wow Lawliet's actually wearing something else other than just a plain white shirt. I wonder where he is taking me. He had on a white button up and jeans.
"So where are we going?" You asked him curiously.
"Would it be a surprise if I told you?" He questioned.
"Well, I hate surprises," you stated.
"I know that's why I'm doing this," he retorted glancing at you then focusing back on the road.
After a few more minutes of nonsense talk Lawliet spoke up saying," Shut your eyes we're almost here."
In which you responded with a," Are you trying to kidnap me?"
"Maybe... just shut your eyes," he demanded," and put these on." He handed you some sound canceling earphones.
"Fine," you gave in groaning.
You felt his cold hand grab yours and lead you out of the car. You quickly started blushing and looking down so he wouldn't notice. Of course you were closing your eyes so it just looked like you were sad.
Lawliet mumbled something you couldn't really hear with the headphones so you just yelled,"WHAT!"
He stopped walking so you stopped too. He lifted the headphones off so you opened your eyes. You saw a beautiful beach and the perfect setting above it. The sun was setting and the sky was painted with orange and pink and purple.
"Wow," you mumbled astonished. Lawliet slowly picked you up bridal style.
Confused you asked," What are you doing?"
"..." Nothing no response. He started to carry you closer to the ocean till it hit you. He was definitely going to drop you in the water.
"Well I know how much you love the water," he laughed.
"DON'T YOU DARE! Lawlipop we're friends right? PLEASE! I'L KILL YOU! THAT WATER IS GOING TO BE COLD! I SWEAR!" You rambled, flailing like a fish out of water.
"Well friends don't kill each other so I guess we're not friends so.." he didn't finish. Lawliet continued to carry you. You were now on the dock.
"Don't do it," you pleaded flopping around in his arms.
"Have fun," he chuckled before dropping you in the water.
"Ahhhhhhh," you screeching surfacing to the top. An idea popped into your head. You quickly tried your best to look like you were crying.
"Lawliet?" You whimpered," please pull me up help!" You cried. You reached out for your hand and you pulled him in the water with you.
After an hour or two of splashing in the water you decided to get something to eat.
"Well we're all wet where can we go?" You asked, stepping out of the water. Lawliet followed after you. Oh wow. The white shirt he was wearing was see-through now. He wasn't extremely buff, but he had some muscle. He was pretty toned. He had a somewhat defined six pack. He's so... hot.
"Well I knew this would happen so Lizzie packed you a bag of clothes to change into," Lawliet explained.
"Okay, well I'm gonna change so NO PEEKING!" You stated boldly as you walked behind a tree. Lawliet walked in the other direction, but he forgot to bring an extra pair of clothes.
You had realized Lizzie had packed you some nice clothes so that means you were going someplace nice. Great now you're nervous that your gonna screw up!
He lead you into the car again and spoke up," I was gonna do a picnic on the beach but I didn't want to be too cliche."
"Makes sense," you giggled stepping in as Lawliet walked around the car.
He put the keys in and started driving.
"I can't believe you got me this outfit!" You exclaimed.
"You should really just thank Lizzie she picked it out I just paid for it." he said glancing at you. You talked a bit more then out of the blue he asked," okay I know this is kind of old fashion and I didn't know if I was supposed to ask this. I don't know I'm kinda new to the dating scene but will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes, I'd love to," you answered, trying not to scream.
"Oh, good I was a bit nervous since it would be awkward to finish the date if you said no," he laughed as you laughed along with him.
I continued talking till I got to the very nice restaurant. It was the melting pot. The fancy fondue restaurant that was super expensive. I had been there once with Lawliet as children. I said it was my favorite and he told me he'd take me again so I guess now is again.
He took your hand and helped you into the restaurant. You couldn't help but laugh a little because L had just walked into an insanely nice restaurant despite being soaked in saltwater. Dang this place it really fancy. Oh! They have the fancy pillow mints too! Oh he shouldn't be paying for this. Well it's not like I can afford it.
A man escorted you to your table. It was outside and there were these fairy lights around to two of you. It was really nice, too nice.
Soon enough a waiter or waitress I should say came up to take your order. She threw you a dirty look then touched Lawliet's shoulder. Not like a loving motherly way. More like a 'let's ditch this place and go to my house' kinda way.
"So what would you like to drink?" She asked ignoring me.
"Umm... I'll have hot chocolate, double the amount of whip cream," he answered not getting a single hint she was flirting with him. I guess he doesn't understand social cues.
She started to walk off till Lawliet spoke up," you forgot about Y/N."
"Oh I guess I did," she spat," what would you like to drink?"
"Oh, could I please have a hot green tea," You ordered politely, trying not to act like her.
"Okay," she muttered storming off.
"So what do you think we should get? Do you want to go with all four courses; salad, appetizers, entree, and dessert?" Lawliet asked reading the menu.
"Uh... sure I haven't eaten much today," you answered.
"Yeah... okay, you know the Alpine looks good." he offered.
"What!" You exclaimed surprised, earning a few glares from the couples around you.
"The alpine fondue looks good," he repeated.
"I know you said that but is my little Lawlipop getting real food?" You asked rhetorically.
"Well this is a date so I don't need to think as much whereas I don't need to restrict myself to sugar," he explained," but you can't change how I sit."

L's POV
That was a lie. I'd still much rather prefer sweets even if it weren't the only working
Once we had decided our orders the waitress came back.

Y/N's POV
"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself," she laughed. No, you don't need to just take my order already! "My name is Natsuki what's yours?" She continued.
"Ryuzaki,we've chosen the four course meal we'll have the house salad, Classic Alpine bowl, The Salmon Filet, and the yin yang," Lawliet responded still no clue about her flirtatious behavior.
"It'll be right up," Natsuki winked then walked away.
"Y/N? Why are you acting so weird whenever the waitress comes around?" Lawliet questioned.
"Because... Natsuki is shamelessly obviously flirting with you!" You explained.
"Awwww, is my little Y/N jealous?" Lawliet joked.
"I'm not jealous, I don't get jealous. I'm just... not...jealous" you laughed scooting your chair next to his.
"Don't worry, Your my girlfriend, not her, she has nothing on you," Lawliet laughed kissing your cheek.
From the corner of your eye you saw Natsuki come up to your table. Yes! Now I can tell her to back off. You started leaning. You tugged his shirt forward till your lips touched Lawliet's and a warm blush tickled your cheeks. It was a soft, quick and gentle kiss. After all you were at a restaurant. He pulled away looking into your eyes. He then wrapped his arm around your waist.
(Time skip; you just finished dessert)
The check made it's way to the table. You reached for it but Lawliet beat you to it. Thank god you'd be in debt for days.
"I'm paying!" He said sternly
"No you bought me the outfit and took me to the beach and- Hey!" you yelped earning a few more glares from the other customers around you. Lawliet had just paid placing down a stack of bills.
"Sorry," he laughed. You scoffed hitting him. Once the bill was collected he escorted you to the car.
(Another time skip cause who needs ANOTHER car scene? Oh yeah no one)
"You know I had a really fun time," you laughed.
"Yeah me too," he laughed. Soon enough you were both leaning in. The gap was closed and you were passionately making out. His lips fit perfectly against yours. He went into a French kiss and pushed you against the door of your apartment. You only stopped to breath before continuing. The door opened and you almost fell back but Lawliet was holding you.
"Oh come on! Stop making out in front of my apartment!" Lizzie yelled, causing the two of you to start blushing madly.
"Goodnight Lawliet," you mumbled.
"Goodnight Y/N and Lizzie see you later," he responded before walking away.
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
theres a long CHAPPY! Hope your summers going swell I'm about to go on a vaycay! Anyway bye!