Chapter 13

This is the girls' apartment⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Also this chapter is not edited because I wrote it in a day!
Hi! I'm editing this now!! It's me the Marshmallow Queen!!

After and hour of tossing and turning, it started to thunder storm. Bolts of lightning illuminated your room. The thunder crashed down burning your ears. Thunderstorms were your one fear that no one knew about. You would always hide under a table or your bed curled in a ball, crying. But that was your technique as a child. These past few years, everytime there's a storm; you suggest to watch a scary movie. Then you pretend that you're scarred of the movie. You started to freak out. You slipped under your bed, silently weeping.
"No, no, no," you mumbled wiping away your tears. What kind of grown ass adult is scared of rain. For godsake your older sister's name is Rayne. You crawled out from under the bed, and walked out of your room.
You crept into the kitchen to calm down and get a glass of water. You made sure not to be loud so you wouldn't wake up Lawliet or Charlotte.
You pulled a glass out of the cabinet, filling it up with water. Lighting struck illuminating the room once again. You flinched spilling water all over yourself causing you to yelp into the darkness.
A tall, dark figure stood up in the living room. You squinted trying to identify the object. You set the glass down, walking into the living room. "Y/N?" the figure asked, taking you by surprise. You fell back, onto the couch where Lawliet was sleeping. Lawliet was that figure! Wow how dumb am I? It took my that long?
"Lawliet? Sorry did I wake you?" You asked.
"No, I don't really sleep much," he excused, helping you up from the couch.
"Oh right you're an insomniac," you remembered.
"Sleep is for the weak!" He whisper yelled. You giggled a bit after he said that. Another boom of thunder crashed outside. You flinched retreating to the couch, curled in a ball. You shook rapidly, and shut your eyes tight. You hid your face from Lawliet behind your knees.
Yes this is how to attract men. Be scared of nature. What's wrong with me?
"You okay?" Lawliet asked, concerned.
"Yeah, I think so," you whimpered hugging your knees tighter.
"What are you scared of? It's only me!" He exclaimed.
"N-nothing. It's stupid-d," you stuttered, trying to stand up but a flash of lightning only threw you back down.
It only took him a moment to analyze to situation. "Oh it's the thunder and lightning!" He figured.
"Yeah I sorta have been afraid of it as a kid, but I was so used to being teased by my sisters that I was too afraid to tell anyone. So I handled it in my own little quiet way," you admitted.
He hugged you tightly yet gentle so he wouldn't put pressure on your cuts, wrapping his strong arms around your waist. Another strike of lightning caused you to hug him tighter.
"It's okay," he shushed, calming you a bit. You took a deep breath, a bit embarrassed of the situation. He un-tightened his grip and looked you straight in the eyes. You both started to lean in, caught in the moment.
Of course the two of you could never kiss without being interrupted. A tired Charlotte popped up from the couch.
"What? It's like 2 am? Why are you guys making out in the living room?" she grumbled.
"Wooooooo this is all a dream," You jokingly used a somewhat hypnotic voice.
"Does it look like I was born yesterday?" She asked rhetorically," well if your not using your room then I'll take it!" She stood up wrapping a blanket around her shoulders and a pillow was secured tightly in her arms.
"You gonna do anything about this?" Lawliet asked pointing to Charlotte as she marched toward your room.
"Nah she'll be sleeping on the couch for a while," you answered.
"Now where were we?" You questioned, leaning in.
Your lips connected, dancing in sync. You pushed him on the couch, kissing him harder. You could feel the sparks fly, he felt so... right for you. He stroked your back with his left hand. These are the only times he used more than two fingers. Of course we could never have a good kiss without being interrupted, I think it's a rule.
The two of you froze, seeing that it was your mother who shared this space with you. She continued her path to the kitchen pulling out a glass and filling it with water. She took a sip then set it back on the counter with a rather loud *clink*. She journeyed back to her room and that's when she saw you two. She squinted, cocking her head forward to get a better look.
She started to tip toe her way to the couch. What do we do? We were just passionately making out? Now my mom's here! Again!
You stay atop Lawliet, straddling him. One hand was tangled in his hair while the other was under his back. Your hair swung back and fourth, giving your position away slightly. You tried to lower your head so the couch would block it. Every move you made was slow and strategized. Your hands slowly lowered as the rest of your body attempt to escape the position.
Your mother peered at the two of you trying to see what it was. She just gave up, walking away. You let out a deep breath of relief.
*Click*
There it was, she had turned on the lights. She just stared, blushing at your awkward position.
"S-sorry if I- uh I'm just gonna go," she sputtered hurrying back to her or really Charlotte's room.
"Well that kinda ruined the moment.." You smiled awkwardly.
The rest of the night was just a blur. All you remember was being wrapped in Lawliet's arms and falling asleep that way. Well that was until you woke up to an alarming "Y/N!"

That's right! That's right! I did it! Alright!
Yay I finished an entire chapter in one day! I finished it on time! Yeah yeah yeah! Also I realized I never have but thank you @nataliechav for editing all my works I know your not into romantic stuffs (only shoujo manga/anime) but yeah! Anyway that's all see you next week!
Oh wait! School is starting in 3 weeks! Soops excited but updates might not be able to come as efficient sorry! I will update you guys on further notice! (Hi this is ForbiddenFruit of the future. I hope you all know that all the slang used here is a joke. I'm not that lame, and I don't use the term soops.)