Chapter 22

Hopefully I'll update faster sorry I'm not consistent. Also, I have changed the name of one sister Anna is now: Caralyn
Y/N POV
There was no going back now. I mean I didn't regret it. I did love him. I loved him ever so much. I thought I loved Light in the past but compared to these feelings this is extraordinary. I would do anything for this man. Well to an extent of course. Is this how Misa feels towards Light? Obviously Light doesn't feel like this towards Misa. I never knew that my heart could hold so much passion. How could I not of noticed this before?! I followed them back as Light pulled Lawliet away. Lawliet grinned looking back. "I love you too," he called back.
The rest of the day went by uneventfully. It was just Lawliet and I playing footsie under the desks. Everyone was starting to pack up and leave. I brought all my stuff together and went around to Lawliet and Light.
"Hello," I said.
"Hello," Lawliet responded keeping his eye on his computer.
I went behind him rubbing his neck. He grinned sighing in relaxation.
"Ugh it's been a long day," he groaned.
"Yeah, I know," I agreed. He looked back at me and I sat down at the empty desk next to him.
For the next few hours we just talked and worked. I set up my laptop next to him and we just talked. About everything.
"So who's the most annoying person you've met?" I asked him.
"Hmm...," he paused to think for a moment," probably Anita Sanded. She used to always follow me around after she would get out of school. Whenever I went out with Watari to the shops she would always find us. Then she'd just talk for hours. It was so hard to not be rude to her."
"Really I always thought you liked her because you spent so much time with her," I laughed.
"Yeah right, I hated that girl. What about you?" He asked.
"There was this one guy," I recalled.
"Yeah," Lawliet nodded.
"Ugh. He didn't go to my school but he hung out with me a lot. He was so annoying. He never combed his hair. And he didn't know how to get clothes that fit him. Oh my god and he only ate sweets," I told him.
"Oh," he frowned, pretending to be hurt.
"His name was so weird it was like some girls name that started with E. It's was like Ellie or something. Oh wait it was you," I remembered.
"You know I could take a shot at you too," he retorted.
"Oh yeah," I grinned.
"Yeah, there's was this other girl. She was so creepy. After I moved here she learned Japanese just for me. Then like ten years later she found out where I lived and stalked me. It was so freaky. One time her roommate knocked me out with a baseball bat. Yeah, they were all weirdos," he smiled back at me.
"Okay fine what's the worst thing that you've done to another person?" I asked him.
"One time I dumped spaghetti on a girls new shoes because I was jealous of her," he said.
"That was back in elementary school. We were hanging out with Charlotte. Lizzie had some tennis practice that day. Yeah... "that girl" was Charlotte. Why were you jealous of her? You don't even wear shoes," I questioned.
"Unimportant, irrelevant reasons... just cause," he responded looking down.
"Oh were you jealous because you weren't spending enough time with me?" I poking, his forehead.
"No."
"Awe my little Lawlipop's had been crushing on me since elementary school," I pinched his cheek like a grandma would.
"You wish," he scoffed.
"Okay then why were you jealous?"
"Just... cause... Okay maybe...just a bit...," he admitted unwillingly.
I smirked and he shook his head.
"Whatever you were my only friend. I'd rather not share you," he kissed you and you kissed back. Slowly is got more heated.
"OH MY GOD CAN WE LEAVE!" Light yelled banging his head on the desk,"WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR TWO HOURS OVERTIME! EVERYONE ELSE HAS GONE HOME ALREADY! AND YOU GUYS KEEP MAKING OUT!"
"You can," Lawliet said calmly. "Oh! Wait! No you can't!" Lawliet called out holding up his handcuff.
"God dammit I'm gonna ...," the last section of Light's mumbling was to quiet to hear.
"What?" Lawliet asked.
"I'm going to punch you," he said while pulling the chain up so Lawliet was standing. He took a swing, but Lawliet ducked down and kicked his leg. Light stood up and punched Lawliet square in the eye.
"STOP!" I yelled," ONE OF YOU IS GONNA GET SERIOUSLY HURT!"
"Won't be me," Lawliet muttered, glaring at Light. Light scoffed returning the glare.
"Dear goodness can you go a day without fighting? Your going to be handcuffed for a while!" I complained.
"Now apologize," I said sternly.
"But-" Light tried.
"No buts. You never apologize last time so this will make up for both."
"Sorry."
"Sorry."
"No say it like you mean it! Say what you did wrong," I frowned.
"Ryuzaki I'm sorry that I keep starting fights and punching you," Light said in the most fake nice voice ever.
"Light, I'm sorry that I keep fighting and kicking you even if you definitely deserve it because you always start all the fights because I'm the victim. I'm only using self defense you know," Lawliet "apologized".
"Now hug," I smiled.
"YEAH RIGHT!" Lawliet scoffed.
I laughed and took Lawliet's hand," Light's Right. We probably should go home though." I helped them pack up and close the place down, and then we left.
We walked out to the parking garage with Watari. Lawliet walked me to my car without Watari. Light lagged behind as far as he could with the handcuffs.
"Je n'ai pas de mots, sauf que je vous aime," he smiled.
"What?" I asked.
He French kissed me before pulling away. He looked me in the eyes intensely and whispered," it's French." He started to walk away.
"Wait but what does it mean?" I called out to him.
"It means 'I have no words, except I love you," he called back.
"I love you too!" I yelled. I felt so fuzzy inside when he spoke in French. It was so seductive. Well he was already gone.
"Je n'ai pas de mots, sauf que je vous aime," I repeated the best I could.