Chapter 19

Hi I'm @nataliechav (self promotion) and I put this song here because it's good. And that's a picture of meeeee because I look fabulous and if you read my book that sucks because now you know who I am so don't read my crappy books from 6th grade! ( run on sentences even though I'm the editor.
🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶<---- lame Antarctica flag 🙅🏾 ew
🇦🇶🎐🎐🎐<---- what are these? 🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐
The taxi driver dropped us off. Light paid and we stumbled out of the car. We were a little bit too tipsy. We were all light weights since none of us drink often. Y/N' and I's main focus was work. Light studies a lot for school. For Misa, well no one really cares about her social life. All in all we don't have time for alcohol. We walked into whoever's house. There was a sign on the door. It said something like come in or doors open or I don't know I'm drunk. We entered a room that looked like the typical college/high school parties that I wasn't invited to. There were a couple of strangers making out. The music was way too loud. Some people were taking shots. Upstairs I bet they're play spin the bottle or truth or dare or seven minutes in heaven or something sexy and scandalous. Misa and Light immediately strayed from us.
Just to heighten tomorrow's hangover we slid over to the shots. 1...2...M...5...F...G...Z! Too many shots. After we all went upstairs. There was some "interesting"commentary.
"I like your shirt," I slurred.
"Me too," she told me
"I like you," I responded.
"Me too," she giggled.
"I'm drunk," I laughed.
"Me too...yeah, yuppies," she said.
We found our way into a room full of people. First we played spin the bottle... except there was no bottle. Wow everyone really is drunk.
"Let's play something else!" Some intoxicated girl suggested. And then we...
Y/N POV
...woke up in a large dark room. There was a stream of light coming in through the curtains. Your head hurt like hell and you had very little memory of the events following to get here. From what you could see you were covered by a light white sheet. There was definitely someone beside you. The sheet didn't cover them, they had messy hair. They were stripped to only their underwear. It could be L but you don't remember when you last saw him shirtless. Hm... Boxer briefs? Well you've done good this time. At least this guy's backside is attractive.
Crap you were stripped to you underwear! At least you still have your bra on. Did you do something?! No no no no no! This is why you don't go to parties! This is why you don't drink! So it might not of been anything that bad, but you definitely did something with this stranger. Well you can tell he's a guy, so you know you weren't experimenting. I guess that's good. You caught a strong whiff of alcohol.
You heard footsteps coming towards you two. They were going to walk in. They were going to see us. Who's house is this?
You tried as quickly as you could to cover the both of you.
"Huh?" The other figure made a noise.
"Who are you?" You asked.
"I could say the same to you!" He exclaimed.
"Ugh! My brain hurts..." You complained.
"Y/N?" He asked.
"That's me," You responded.
"Hmm.. I see," he commented
"Ryuzaki?" You questioned.
"Yup. You got me," he spoke in the same famous monotone voice.
"Someone's coming," You whispered.
"Where are we?" He asked.
"I assume somebody's house or room or something I don't know I'm so hungover," You answered.
"So ummmmmm... did we? You know uhhhhhhh....... do something?" He asked.
"I'm- I'm not really sure," You responded.
"Well we're still in our underwear so I assume we couldn't of," He concluded.
"Yeah that would only make sense," You agreed,"here."
You pulled the sheet over the two of you knowing that somebody was about to open the door.
"Where are we?" You asked.
"My bed I think," he answered.
"Oh...okay then," you responded.
There was a knock at the door.
"Who is it," L asked.
A somewhat deep voice answered,"Watari."
"One second," L answered.
You quickly hopped out of the bed. You searched for your scattered clothes and tried to get them on. You just gave up and crawled into the closet.
"Umm... come in," L had managed to get all his clothes on. They were pretty loose so that would probably make it easier. You turned around and realize how big this closet was. You stood up and moved your hands down the wall to get lights.
Crap which switch is it there are seven. Screw it the first one! It worked
Oh my god this is a nice closet!