Chapter 12

D/N is your dad's name
M/N is your mom's name
€£¥€££¥£€~_>|¥~••~€\<_~\£¥|•~*
You walked back to the chair in case she would come to check on you again. You heard loud noises coming from outside. There were sirens and lots of them.
The crazy waitress dashed back into the room.
"Who did you call? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" She shrieked. The high frequency rung in your ears.
Before you could answer the door was busted down. There stood many cops, the S.W.A.T team and above all... Lawliet. He was your savior. He gleamed like a knight in shining armor. Too cliche? Sorry I just want some fluff. Like god damn I've been locked in a warehouse for a month. Let me be cute.
"Fine, take me,"she gave in," RIGHT AFTER I DO THIS!" She ran towards you with a knife. She aimlessly struck at you missing all but once. The knife glided deeply into your shoulder. Blood immediately rushed out of your shoulder; staining the dirty scraps that had once been nice clothes.
The army of men rushed towards the mad woman cuffing her and removing all of her weapons. Lawliet ran to you lifting you up. He ran you towards the paramedics.
"Darling it's gonna be okay," he told you," you'll be safe it's okay." You were too weak to speak you just cried hugging him with the little strength left in your body. You were losing blood quickly.
He laid you down in an ambulance gurney and everything started to get real fuzzy. Soon enough you blacked out.
You woke up in a hospital bed covered in bandages. Lawliet was sitting next to you, holding your hand. You tried to move your arm but it hurt too much.
The same doctor from the car crash walked into the room.
"Ah Y/N L/N you're awake," she said," you were out for a four days."
"Oh, was there any serious damages done?" You asked concerned.
"No, nothing too bad, your shoulder is the worst wound, but it should heal after a few visits," she assured you," though you will be bedridden for a week so be careful," she warned," you will have some scars but most of them will clear up in around six months. There will probably only be one on you shoulder that will stay." After giving some positive and reassuring news, the nurse scurried away to tend to more patients.
You escorted Lawliet onto the bed. He hugged you, holding you tight, but loose enough for you not to feel pain.
"Thank you," you whispered.
"I didn't do anything though," he defended.
"I know, but thank you," you hugged him tighter.
He pulled your chin up kissing you. It was a sweet kiss, yet it got more passionate as it pulled on. You tangled your fingers in his hair, trying to restrain yourself.
"We shouldn't be doing this in a hospital," you said in between kisses.
"I know," he agreed, but he continued to deepen the kiss.
It led on until the door opened. You separated from each other. The worst outcome of this scenario was standing in the doorway; your parents.
You were stuck in an awkward silence till you broke it. "Hey mom and dad," you greeted.
"Hello Y/N, who may this man be," your father asked a bit sternly and overprotective.
"D/N, Y/N just got back from a kidnapping and this is what you're worried about," Your mother scolded," oh Y/N I'm so glad your safe," she hugged you. You could see her glassy eyes as she tried not to cry.
"Mom, Dad, you remember uh this old childhood friend," you said.
"Oh my goodness, you've grown up so much," your mother cheered. Your mom and dad shook Lawliet's hand.
"He goes by Ryuzaki, for safety purposes," you explained.
"Ah, must work a high end job," your mother predicted.
"Oh, he's a detective," you told her. You glanced at Lawliet hoping he wouldn't be upset that you were so open about his profession. He seemed more nervous to be meeting my parents again, for the first time in like a decade.
"So Y/N, we all know what was happening earlier between you two. You still a virgin?" She asked.
"MOM! Of course! This is not a comfortable conversation. There a boundaries and other people in the room. Dear goodness," you blushed thinking of the intense moment from just a minute ago.
After some small talk, mainly revolving around Lawliet and your relationship Lizzie and Charlotte bursts into the room.
"Oh goodness gracious! You're safe, I was so worried. You had just disappeared," Charlotte rambled on. Lizzie didn't say anything she just hugged you, careful to dodge all my wounds.
"Oh! Lizzie, Charlotte I haven't seen you two in forever come here girls," Your mother cheered. She hugged your friends tightly.
"So mom, dad how long are you guys staying," you asked.
"I don't know, we'll have to book a room to stay at," your dad informed.
"Oh you can stay with us, I can sleep on the couch," you offered.
"No, no, no, darling you need a bed, you're injured!" Your mother declined.
"You two can take my room and I can sleep on the couch," Charlotte offered.
"Oh we can't ask for your hospitality like this," your father rejected.
"Your staying with us, it's settled," you ended.
The took a beat to glance at each other, searching each other's eyes on what to do.
"Okay, we'll stay with you," your mother finally took charge.
After a long seven days you were out of the hospital and back at your apartment.
Lawliet drove you there and visited with everyone. Soon enough it was 11:00, and everyone was going to bed.
"Alright, I'm gonna head home," Lawliet excused himself, grabbing his keys. Everyone walked back to their rooms. Lawliet opened the door, but you stopped him. You grabbed his hand, and shut the door.
"Don't go," you pleaded. "I'm horribly injured!" You dramatized your words, throwing your hand over your forehead.
"Hmm... alright but I'll have to call Watari," he agreed, pulling out his phone. He made a quick call then slipped his phone back into his pocket.
You set up a bed in the living room after he insisted that you sleep on a bed. You gave him a kiss goodnight, then walked back to your room.
You couldn't sleep, at all. You tossed and turned praying for a comfortable position. You were also trapped in that horrid temperature where it's too hot for blankets, but too cold for none.

[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>€£¥•.,?!'-/:;()$&@"!?
Okay this chapter will be split in two because it just got really long so sorry, it's sorta a cliffhanger but not really. Okay I'm done bye!