Chapter 20

Okay I've been rewriting this chapter because I was so much younger when I began drafting this book.
Y/N POV
Oh my god this is a nice closet. Why does he have all these clothes he doesn't even wear them? Why are there so many switches? Let's see what they do. Click! You flipped the second switch. It changed the lighting to red lights with purple blue undertones. You flipped it off then flicked on the third one. This changed to the lights of a dim and sexy yellowish light. Why would he need this in his closet? Has he had sex before? Has he had sex in this closet before? He's never said that he hasn't. Oh my god Lawliet lost his v card before me! How many girls has he slept with? Did we sleep together. We could've. I mean we were crazy drunk. Oh my god! What if I I'm pregnant! No! No. No. Okay I can't be! Why would we... we put our under garments back on if we had sex? Okay so I don't think I've had sex yet...
L's POV
Crap. "Hey Watari..." I trailed off. Due to my deduction, there was definitely some seduction.
"Hello Ryuzaki. Good morning," he smiled.
I gave him a normal blank face expression but tipped my head down.
"So Ryuzaki, why are women's clothes sprawled around your floor?" He asked. Damn! He noticed!
"While Y/N was with Light, Misa, and I. Y/N had slipped in to a puddle of mud. She had dirtied her clothes so I let her borrow some of mine," I lied.
"They look pretty clean to me," Watari stated trying to call my bluff.
"Well, everyone was pretty intoxicated," This is actually true so I said it with ease.
Third person omniscient POV
Y/N pondered. She worried. Did she have sex with him. She hoped not. She tried to listen to Watari's and Lawliet's conversation but she couldn't make out any words. The walls were almost sound proof. "Sound proof?" She thought," why would he need that? So no one could hear the sounds in his closet. Maybe he isn't a virgin."
On the other side of the wall Watari and Lawliet had a tense conversation.
"Sir, did everyone get home safely?" Watari asked.
"Indeed," Lawliet answered.
Meanwhile... Y/N just flipped back to the first switch normal lighting.
"The closet light... it changed... someone is in there," Watari concluded. Y/N had heard that line which caused her to run around and flip out.
"No I think it's been broken," Lawliet tried to cover it up.
"Hmm let me check," Watari walked towards the closet.
"NO!" Lawliet cried out. It was too late. Watari had opened the closet door.
"Y/N?" Watari questioned.
"Hello," Y/N smiled. There she stood, clothed a fashionable black white and pink long sleeved shirt with an almost too short vivid and vibrant blue skirt.
"Okay then," Watari mumbled.
"Right!" Lawliet exclaimed," she was so tired she just fell asleep in there."
"Well I best be going," Watari excused.
Lawliet and Y/N nodded letting him leave. Watari walked away shutting the door behind him.
"Wow Y/N looks hot," Lawliet mumbled under his breath.
"Thanks," Y/N smirked.
Y/N's POV (okay I'm pretty stupid. Now this entire story when I was in Y/N's point of view it's been second person. I've realized that it should probably be in first person. The rest of this chapter will be in first person. If you don't like it comment. If no one comments I going to make it stay in first person from now on.)
His clothes smelled nice. There was a scent of strawberry. It wasn't too sweet though. It was just there, it was pleasant.
"This was just a one night thing right?" I asked. Please say no please say no.
"Definitely our relationship will stay as at business maturity level," he said. Dammit! That is not supposed to be his answer. This is not the fairytale ending that I need.
"So... Do you have some Advil? This headache is killing me," My words cut through the awkward silence.
"Oh yeah, I'm sure I have some in my bathroom," L responded. He scampered off quickly to another room. I slowly followed him.
It revealed a giant bathroom. The walls were painted a nice off white color. The countertops were marble. There were three large windows covering up one side of the bathroom. It was covered up by a "curtain". The "curtain" was actually a large white sheet held up by thumbtacks. I mean I guess it makes sense. The light still comes through you just get a little privacy. There was another door in the bathroom. I didn't open because L would know I was snooping. I assume it would lead to the toilet room.
"Here," he handed me a toothbrush and some toothpaste.
"Thanks," I replied awkwardly. We both brushed our teeth in an uncomfortable silence.
"It should be up here," L had opened up a cabinet full of medicine.
"Thank you," I smiled glancing at him then looking back up at the cabinet.
"No problem, here you keep looking I'll get a glass of water," He offered.
"Okay," I answered. I skimmed down the shelves of medicine looking for Advil. Aha! Found you.
"Here you go," He came back with two glasses of water then set them on the counter.
"Thanks I found the Advil," I told him.
I pointed to the Advil.
"Where?" He asked. Trying to find the bottle that I had pointed at.
"I'll get it," I replied. I climbed up on the sink counter. The cabinet was pretty high so you don't hit your head when you use the sink. I snatched the bottle then opened it. I handed L two pills and took two myself. For some unknown reason I was still standing on the countertop.
We both set down our glasses and I placed down the bottle of Advil. As I attempted to step off the counter my foot slipped.
Lawliet's POV {•{><•from this moment on is not edited because my editor said it was nasty and she don't want to read this•><}•}
I had to make a move on her. Her foot slipped and I pulled her into a tight embrace. It probably wouldn't help anything, it wasn't a high drop. She would've landed on her feet if I hadn't grabbed her anyways. But I did.
I did it. I did it. Me. I, L Lawliet did this. I, L Lawliet did something that didn't have any logic behind it. There was no reasoning. I did it because it felt good. It didn't benefit anyone in anyway. But I still did it. Why? Why? WHY! Why did I do this. I've never done anything just because... I did it for passion. I did it for the blossoming of love. Hmmm.
I looked her in the eyes. I scanned her face. She looked astonishing, her (your eye color) eyes gleamed like a star.
I couldn't help myself anymore. It had been too long. I pulled her toward me. Our lips met for the first time in a while. She ran her fingers through my hair slightly pulling. Finally I got the kiss I had longed for. I pulled away then put my mouth very close to her ear and whispered," Maybe we should make this more then just a one night thing."
She pulled our bodies closer rubbing her hands all over my back. I lifted her up then she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to my bed then lightly set her down. I climbed on top of her and our lips met once more. I explored her mouth with my tongue and ran my fingers all over her body. She lustfully pushed me off so she could get on top. Of course I wouldn't let her do that. I was in control. She tugged my shirt signaling me to slide my shirt off. I did as requested. She gave me a devilish smirk and I started to kiss down her face to her neck. I moved around trying to find a sweet spot. I slowly sucked on a soft part of her neck making her cry in pleasure. She held me even tighter after every moan. I did this on many different parts of her neck.
"My turn," she flipped us over and she made her move. She locked eyes with me. Her eyes were full of lust and intensity. She sucked on my neck turning me on even more somehow. She grazed her hands over my chest slowly making her way to my jeans.
"Now this isn't fair," I smirked trying to seduce her. I tore off her shirt.
"We won't be needing this now," I tossed the shirt to the other side of the room.
She started to fumble with my pants as the sexual tension grew. She looked up at me and said," You don't need deduction when you have seduction."
I could feel myself getting aroused. She fully took off my pants and threw them on the floor. The caused her to notice my growing excitement. She looked up at me and blushed. It was my turn now. I slowly took off her skirt using my mouth. She was wearing black lace panties. Had she planned for this? She had a matching bra to go with.
"Oh...oh Lawliet. LAWLIET," Y/N moaned as I started to mess with her panties. "Wait...wait," she mumbled.
"Yes," I said.
"I don't think I'm ready for this," she admitted nervously.
"That's umm that's okay. A relationship requires two people. I will on go as far as you want to. I want you to be comfortable."
"Thank you Ryuzaki," she smiled. We both curled up under the blankets and just talked.
"So umm.... will you uh be my girlfriend...again?" I asked awkwardly.
"Hmm I guess so..." She smiled and giggled.
"Good," I smiled then kissed her forehead.