TWO

THE UNWANTED TRIP

Jungkook

"Y/n?"

My mind goes blank as I saw her standing before me. Same expression that I have as her, she does surprise as I do.

"You're leaving?"

Her dreamy voice sounds very unbelievable to hear.

"No, I was gonna go to convenient store. But now that you're here, I can postponed the plan." I try to hide my nervous. She smiles shyly that sometimes I don't understand what she really have on her mind. Forbidden sanctuary I want to break.

"Where is V hyung?"

"He was still in his parents house with Taena, they don't wanna leave yet so I decided to pick up Irish on my own, maybe staying at my grandparents this weekend."

I heard her daughter's name, Taena. But I haven't met her.

"How old is she now?"

"Three."

"Time fly by so fast, isn't it?"

And I want to mention how much everything doesn't changed at all, my feelings for her getting stronger and they will grew stronger more and more. One side that blind me and I pretend that she never got married to my best friend. Doing that will less hurting me, and I was try hard to build my own walls, soon I will drag her inside with me and nothing or no one will ever take her out without my permission.

"Jungkook, are you listening?"

Her voice startled me and I go back to my sense. I don't know for how long I've been froze.

"I'm sorry. What do you say?"

"I was gonna asked your permission to meet Irish. Is Amy home?" She said and I nod.

"Yeah, let's go."

We walk back to my apartment as she's next to me.

She talk less than usual. Maybe because she doesn't want to talk about anything that lead to our past. The last time we met, we almost kissed. I hate that she refused the offer when I want her so badly. I realized that I was too rush, I should've take it slow.

I open the door for her to step inside, and she walk pass by me, her scent was enough to make me crazy with delicate orchid and vanilla scent. She changed nothing but still be herself after long time. I inhale her scent greedily and silently. When she enter the house, I get inside as well and lock the door.

She took off her boots and I gave her the home slippers. She thank me as I nod. When she's about to take off her coat, I helped her. I don't wanna lose a chance to be close with her.

"Let me help you."

I stand behind her and helping her took off the coat. The scent is crazily smelled so close in my nostrils that I got easily addicted. Her bare nape and arms so enchanting that I can't take my eyes away from. How can I didn't realize how beautiful she was when we were still together? I lost many times and I know it. That is why I need to catch up.

"Thank you." She smile at me and walk away to meet her niece. She's eager, when she finally find her niece, she run towards her and hold her tight like there's no tomorrow.

"I've missed you so much!" She said slowly but I can hear them well.

"I've missed you too. Where's uncle Tae and my sister?" She pull away and look at her aunt.

"They still in Daegu. We will stay there for this weekend."

"Really?" I can see how much excited Irish is.