SEVENTEEN

A LITTLE BIT

Y/n

I reach home feel better and less strange than be at the hospital. I want to take a long nice bath until I feel better.

I don't know when they prepare this, when I got home, Daisy's room is ready next to Taena's. I smile at warm welcome home party. My husband carry our baby and put her sleep in her cribs. Taena can't stay away from her little sister, she's willing to stay with her and sleeping in the same room.

Her father granted her wish and she's jumping in happiness.

"I want you to take a bath and rest, I'll take care of everything." He put me in our bed, help me take off my coat and put it on the basket. He also removed my socks and kneel down in front of me. I smiles, looking at him.

"What if I need help?"

"Say my name, I'll come to you."

I learned my hand to caress his face, he smile at the touch, closing his eyes to enjoy it. I move closer to kiss his forehead.

"You should rest too when you had time."

"I will."

He grab my neck and move closer to lock his lips with mine, kissing me passionately. I clutched onto his shirt as if it became my habit to hold onto him while kissing. He stand softly without breaking up, softly pushed to the bed and make me lay down on my back when he's on top of me, this is not the plan but I still love it. His leg wiggles in between mine, being careful not to move too much that will cause me pain. He pull away after some time, hold my gaze with his dreamy ones.

"I won't bother you. Call me if you need help." He caress my cheek before helping me sit down. I nod and let him leave the room.

The door closes, silence were unpleasant to enjoy alone when I usually love to be in it. I look at my feet, my hands and clothes that I'm wearing, some loose dresses that it's still smells like softeners. I take a breath of relief and close my eyes, trying to peace with this quietness.

I slowly get up and walk towards the bathroom, stripping one by one until I fully undress, the stinging pain at my lower belly and the stitch it hurt whenever I walk. What do I expect after labor.

I locked the door, but I unlocked it and open the door a little while I already see the bathtub filled with warm water and petals rose in the surface. Mango juice and food, music were played at the background. I smile, firstly dipped my feet to check the temperature before I dive in. This feel nice but I can't stay long otherwise this bathtub turned into a pool of blood.

15 minutes later

I get dressed and happy that I feel little less sticky. I sat on the chair and dry my hair. Someone knocked on the door and I simply let him in. I expect my husband to be the one who came but it's Irish, my lovely child.

"I came to bring your lunch." She said, approaching anyway. I smile and told her to put the tray on the table, she say closer to me.

"How do you feel?"

"Good."

"Uncle Tae want me to make sure you take the pills after this meal."

"I'll take them after eat. What is Daisy doing now?"

"She sleep with Taena. Uncle Tae just finished cooking."

"He cook?"

"Yeah." I smile in surprise and see her holding my hand.

"You will get better soon."

She was worried as I can tell how much her eyes speak the truth she was trying to hide. My emotions goes skyrocket to received so much love from her and the whole family. I almost being ungrateful the way I was carried away while I was with Jungkook, I shouldn't have ruined that. But what he will be feeling? I can't careless about that but I couldn't do anything to asks. He will be happy too, he must.