TWENTY ONE

Y/n

Morning with my girls I sat on the back seat of our car, Lucas is driving, we're going to our grandparents for this weekend.

Daisy is four months, she's strong enough to travel. It's Daegu not too long with the smooth drive Lucas very good at. I could calm down as if resting on my bed. Even Taena is sleeping since she still sleepy because she wake up too early helping me packed. We're staying for two nights and go back on Tuesday.

At the same time Irish call. Bring smile on my face. I pick up her call joyfully.

"Hello?"

"I missed you, Peanut." I frown at at her weak voice.

"What happened? You're not going to the park with Pru?" As she usually went after school or every weekend. They always go to the park or public Library. But now she seemed to be gloomy.

"She went to the hospital with aunt Amy, she's been sick and I was locked at home alone because they don't want me to get contagious."

"She okay?"

"She's been vomiting something green from her stomach, and that's freaking me out, also she had fever since last night. Her face pale and I being separated from her."

"Oh God." I'm speechless to hear it, that must be hard for her. But I'm worried more of Irish. She's alone at her flat. My mind goes wild that I fear someone break into the house and hurt her.

"Did you locked all the doors and windows?" I ask something else that I'm worried about.

"Aunt Amy have the keys so I'm sure she is."

"Where are you now?"

"In my room."

"Did you locked your room? Put the chair under the knop?"

"Peanut, I'm fine, I don't have to do that because it's safe here."

"Is Jungkook not home?"

This sensitive topic must be triggered his curiosity. But I care more about my niece's safety.

"Uncle Kookie is not home, he's been working for months and tell us will be home in early May."

That's what I fear, my niece is alone in a locked house unprotected. I manage my breathing to stay calm which to no avail. I realized that I'm shaking in fear once again.

"Baby, you okay?" My husband asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Irish, you there?"

"I'm here."

"Okay, listen to me carefully. I'm gonna asked someone to come there to guard your house to make sure you're okay."

"You don't have to do that, I'm safe here."

"I know you are, I'm just adding your protection since you're alone. I'll call you back later."

I hung up the phone and look at Lucas hopefully he is listening the whole conversation.

"Lucas, can you pull over, please." My breathing was uncontrollable. I need some air so when the car stopped, I told Butter to hold Daisy and I step out.