NINE

LOVEABLE

Y/n

Night driving way back home I hold the coat on my lap and stare at it. His hand was on my thigh, caressing with his thumb while he is driving with one hand. A specialist. I couldn't focus. I keep thinking about his eyes staring down at me with so much love and passion.

And his lips were tempted me to kissed him. I must have gone crazy. I shook my head and look at his hand that still in my thigh, caresses through the thick garment of the clothes I wore today.

"Butter?"

"Hmm?" He look at me but then focus on driving again.

"Do you really have to leave to Paris?"

"Yes, baby, I have a job with Celine. What's wrong?"

Can you just not go and lets cuddle instead?

"Nothing,"

"I wish you can come with me," he hold my hand and smile ever so sweetly.

"It's difficult to be there."

"We could go to Nice, or Monte Carlo. Soon as the baby born."

That was a good idea, but,

"I can't leave job too long, also I would have a thousand excuses to refuse the offer. I will not going back to Paris."

He nod, understand how I feel. Taena will soon have her sister. While I still feel fut, I want to focus on my work.

We reach home pretty late, and I need to apologize to my daughter for leaving her too long. Woojin welcome me, she's not sleeping yet.

"Welcome home, Mr. Mrs. Kim." He just nod and walk away straight to his daughter's bedroom to check on her. I look at him somehow being upset.

"You okay, Mrs. Kim?" Woojin startled me. I shook my head smiling at her.

"Is my daughter behave good while we're gone?"

"She asked for pudding and I give her some of them you made for her this morning, and then we watch her favorite series on TV and sleeping after that." She explains.

"I'm sorry to always counting on you, Woojin-ah."

"You saved me, Mrs. Kim, I owe you with my life."

I look at her genuine smile. Bring me back to the horror from the past. She almost didn't make it, because the cut on her stomach hurts her badly. Luckily there's no vital organs injured.

"Mrs. Kim. Tomorrow is six years after Mr. Jung death."

I look at her, every year today, she always reminds me that. I never forget my husband. The painful memory is not really want to leave my head. Sometimes marrying my husband is part of the guilt I always carry around. I don't deserve to be happy after putting so much sorrows to other people. My sister, Irish, Woojin, Jungkook, Hoseokie, and now Butter.

"I will come visit him tomorrow."

"You want me to go with you?"

"I'm fine, Woojin, I can go by myself."

"Alright, rest well, Mrs. Kim."

I nod and walking away towards my bedroom. My back hurt, this lower back pain is commonly suffered by pregnant woman. There I almost forgot because I barely feel my body. Is just there sometimes when this little baby move inside me.