TWENTY

DAYDREAM

Third person's POV

Six years ago

Somewhere when both are dying fighting for their lives. Hoseok taking his last breath as Y/n hold tight his hand, telling him not to give up yet. Her breath shorten. Her entire body was hurting and she has to pick which one pain she has to focus on.

Her vision started to get blurred, but seeing the nurse try to safe her husband, blood keep coming out of the bullet wounds on his chest and stomach. She tighten her grips.

"Hold on, please." She whispers weakly as her other hand were on her belly. She wanted to feel the move of her baby but it was quiet.

"Don't sleep yet, baby, we'll get there soon." She use the words as a mantra to calm herself. Yet it's not succeed.

"He's losing conscious, the bullets were pierced to his lungs and heart, he lost too much blood, his throat filled with blood when he coughs. Time of death, 1:46 pm."

He felt her husband's hand getting colder and lifeless. She cried, but not losing hope that he will be fine. Her body feel numb, she doesn't feel any more pain, but her tears keep coming out, her breathing fast as she try to take a deep breath, shaking her hand trying to wake her husband. But to no avail.

She look up to the ceiling and the bright lights blinding her. She close her eyes, tiredly. Giving up her life after her lost. She just snapped by the living being inside her. She knew she can't give up yet.

°°°

Stockholm Syndrome is a proposed condition or theory that tries to explain why hostages sometimes develop a psychological bond with their captors. It is supposed to result from a rather specific set of circumstances, namely the power imbalances contained in hostage-taking, kidnapping, and abusive relationships.

Hoseok took her as hostage, he forced her to come with him and leave Jungkook, the guy she recently dated for the first time. Y/n never had that time to date anyone, her life were too busy to survive a hard time. The situation wasn't really good for her especially after her parents died, along with her sister years after. Leaving her alone with her abusive uncle. Also she has to keep her niece saved.

When she spend her life with her captor. Hoseok keep giving her the new fact about how he feel, took care of her, not to mention threats and hurts she received from him some times. Until she finally accept.

Losing him somewhat hurting her, especially when she witnessed him until his last breath. Haven't sure what Y/n feels she's being attached to Hoseok emotionally, intimately, and she finally fall for this guy either it's forces or just simply because she's pity him. But he is Irish father for the rest of his life. Nothing can changed that.

Just a short time she finally made her niece find her father, just a short time she did make her happy after all those torture and runaway. And then it simply took away again.

By the time she wakes up, she already sat on her husband's grave, staring at the tomb that's written his name. Next to him was their unborn child that it's also taken brutally. Y/n is enough broken but this is the limits before she decided to took her own life if it wasn't Irish that stop her.

She was her last hope until her patience drained out.

Irish wakes up loosing all her burden she's been carried on her chest. They started new life not moving an inch from the place that used to bring her misery.

°°°

Y/n

Present day

My husband wear his simple sweater and coat and let her curly hair covering her forehead just like that. He's already gorgeous effortlessly and he know it. We're going to Isla's house tonight. She will celebrate being single and that for a new house too.