FIVE

THE HANDSOME MAN

Y/n

This day we're going back to Gwangju. My husband's hangover last night is embarrassing. I carry Taena while he clingy on my shoulder like a big baby. He wear his glasses to hide his red eyes. We silently holding each other's hands and enter the car while his parents put our luggage to the trunk. He enter the back seat with me after placing Taena on her chair. I look at him confuse.

"You want me to drive?" I ask, but he pull me for a hug, as if he make it up for something. Since he wake up this morning, he didn't asked me anything that happened about last night. Or maybe, he knew that Jungkook was in the room that night and he saw him caressing my cheek romantically.

God, help me!

"No, let's just wait for a moment, Lucas is coming. Let him drive." I look at him confuse again.

"When did you had time to call Lucas?"

He snuggled into the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I love it when he does that, he always giving me the sensual shivers that makes me what to sit on him right then and there. But our daughter is here half a sleep, she drink her milk which is almost fall because she fall asleep. I took the bottle and let her sleep and take care of this big baby.

"I wake up at 4 last night, I feel dizzy and throwing up. And then there's no way I could drive back to Gwangju with my condition, and I don't want you to drive so I call Lucas. He's on the way after I call him, he will be here soon."  He kisses my neck as he explain himself.

"Uh, you don't have to do that, it's okay if I have to drive."

"No, baby, I want to stay with you, holding you and kissing all the way home."

His deep voice and words escaping his lips was enough to give a butterfly.

"Alright, will you stay here, I wanna say goodbye to Irish." I freed myself from him but he still hold my hand.

"Yeah, don't take too long."

I get out of the car, ignoring the butterfly that slowly goes away when I see my niece there with my laws. I run  to hug her, this is painful that she have to spend her holiday with grandparents.

"Are you sure you're not coming back horn with me?" I look at her, my tears is threatening to fall.

"Yes I'm sure, I wanna be here to spend my holiday."

"Why, baby? Don't say that you wanna gave us a space. It's absurd because you're barely home during school day and now you're staying here the whole spring break."

"Peanut, don't say that, you know how much I wanted to come here since last year, but you're so hard to get, now I get the chance, please, let me stay, it's only a couple of days. I promise I'll call you every day," she pull me to a hug and I squeezed her body lovingly in return.

"Call me when you want to go home."

"I will." I let her go but kisses her face, I never treat her differently even though now she's a teenager. For me, Irish is forever my little girl.

"Mother, please look after Irish. She's a good girl. I hope you don't mind with her being around." I turn to my mother in law

"Oh, I'm happy she's here, you know I have three busy sons whom barely went home. Just Taehyung some times."