TWENTY THREE

TREASURE

Y/n

I look at the key. Sitting by the pool recalling all the past when I was with Hoseok. There's nothing I can do to go back in time and changed everything. Now this just adding more suffer.

".. Mr. Jung left fortune for his daughter in this house, I was the guard before, but now that you're here, you have the right to replace me."

Arthur's word were on my head repeatedly as I stare at the key. This unique key made by design. And it's not a common one. Hoseok must put so much effort to build all of this. A save sanctuary for my sister and Irish.

His legacy was absolute, Irish will owned all of this he left for her. If anything, this might be the reason of our separation. When she come of age, she has to understand what her father left for her to take care of. But not now. Not after she's turning fifteen just last week.

I get up to find my phone. When I do, I made a call to Ms. Cho. Telling her that we're not selling this property. This will remain as a ghost, never exist to keep it save.

"Mrs. Kim?"

"Can you call Min Young Guk?"

"Sure,"

"Tell him we don't sell the property, because it doesn't exist. Also I need you to prepared some documents for me with the bank."

"You're in Paris now?"

"Yes, staying at hotel, I have been going to the address, but it was all private area surrounded by the pine trees. It was basically nowhere but forest." I don't think Ms. Cho should know about this, this better keep hidden.

"Do I made mistake? I'm sure that's what Mr. Jung wrote in his testament letter."

"I'm not sure, but I was already look for it, there's no such a property he mentioned in his letter."

"So it's all ghost?"

"Maybe, just a little distraction." I herd her sighs.

"I'm so sorry that you have to make this trip for something that don't exist. I'll make sure to make a call with Mr. Min to tell him about this."

"Actually, let's plan for meeting this week, I'll be back tomorrow. Can you make sure he can meet  me?"

"Sure. I will try to contact him."

"Thank you, Ms. Cho." I end the call, keep the key on my jeans pocket.

I went to the house to find Irish. We need to get out if here soon. When I found her, she's busy talking to Arthur. That's a good time.

"Peanut, look, Arthur show me the picture while this house were build." She said, showing the big photo album.

"Can we stay here tonight?" She asked and I look at her pleasing eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry but we have to go." I sit next to her. She looks disappoint.

"But we just got here, please just one night, I promise we'll leave tomorrow."

"We can't, we have to leave."

"But why?"

"Because I have to take care of a few things, how about we stays at the hotel that we can see Eiffel tower?" That's not the best offer and she will surely refused.

"Please, Peanut, let's stay here, I promise we'll leave tomorrow." I sighs, it's impossible to refuse such an adorable girl like her.

"Fine."