EIGHTEEN

THE MEMORY

Y/n

Morning light, I wake up feeling great as ever. Even stretch up my arms and moan satisfyingly. My hand touch the side of the bed, it's empty. I get up and realize that I was alone and naked. He wake up early without waking me up. I pull the blanket higher to cover me and walking towards the bathroom.

Somehow i feel sore, and little bit dizzy whenever I look down. But I'm happy regardless, I walk out the bathroom and headed to my closet to find some cozy dress to wear. Since pregnancy has ended, I'm more comfortable with dresses rather than pants.

I went down stairs was found hectic with house course. Lucas cleaning the house, Woojin prepare the table while Irish feed Taena, and my husband have Daisy in his arms. I smile at the chaos, this house were full with happiness since Daisy and Taena was born.

"Good morning, mommy." My daughter greet me first and Irish feed her another rice and chicken soup.

"Good morning, everyone, what's going on here?" I came to kissed Taena and Irish, and the walking towards my husband. He look mess and struggle.

"She wakes up crying, I forgot to changed her diaper." He almost cry in regret when he tells me.

"Aw, come with mommy, my baby, let your father rest." I take Daisy from him and he could finally breathe.

"Thank you, my angel." He kissed me and walk to his bedroom to take a shower.

I sat on the dinning table, joining Irish and Taena while Woojin served the breakfast.

"Stop the work, Lucas, let's have breakfast first." I tell him and he nod, walking back to the back yard to clean himself before eating.

"What's going on this morning?" I ask Irish

"Everyone wake up late, but Daisy's scream wakes up all of us, and realize that it's already past seven." She tells. I nod and eat my salad.

"Just slow it down, it's holiday." I meant that for everybody.

A few minutes later Butter came down in all new clothes neath and prepared. He's going out to look after his gallery preparation progress for tonight's exhibition.

But, he has to eat first.

"These look delicious." I served him some meat on his bowl, he smile at me.

"Papa, can I come with you?" There was my daughter who loves to go to the gallery with him because she knew well enough that garden is all hers when she was there.

"Okay, but tonight, the whole family will come with me. Right now I can't take you there sweetheart, there's so many people working, I don't want you to get hurt." He said wisely. Taena pout but she nod weakly.

"I'll be back after lunch." He touched my thigh under the table. I look at him.

"Take your time."

Breakfast with everyone ended by Lucas and my husband leave for work. I received enormous call from florist telling me about my order. It's give him surprised for the gallery looks good with flowers since so many people will enjoy the famous paintings from around the world. This has to be memorable.

I walk towards the yard to have a seat at the bench where Taena and Irish playing. I saw somewhere Woojin is calling someone that it's pretty serious expression she got there. When she meet my eyes, she smiles shyly. And then I smile at her and sit next to Irish.

"Is aunt Woojin dating someone?" I ask the girls playfully, Taena look up to me bewildered and Irish just smile knowingly.

"Maybe, I heard when she's on the phone, calling the person baby." Irish back to her Barbie played with Taena.