SEVEN

BEGIN

Y/n

".. I will make you love me again, Y/n."

My hands holding his neck as my fingers drown to his soft strands of hair. My eyes are closed, he put his weight on me as I slump down to the soft bed, he grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head. My eyes widened in shock since he never does that before. He always gently and sometimes, too gentle that he doesn't want to break me.

"I've always wanted to try something." He whispered extremely slow with his deep voice. I look at his eyes, they're hanging low as if he was too sleepy to open them. I wiggled in his hold when he lean down closer.

"What?" I whisper sensually in return. He smirked.

"I want to make love to you in every part of our house. You want to go to the library?"

My eyes widened at his request. Library is the only open space without a privacy was part of our house. What if someone see us?

"But library is open space, we don't have the curtain there. What if-"

As before I finished my words, i feel his finger on my lips, shushing me.

"It's 2 am, the world is ours, the is silence but give us romantic sounds."

How can I refuse this beautiful eyes? He was so convincing. Especially when he get up and extending his hand towards me. I pull the blanket higher to cover myself when he just wear that pants hanging extremely low at his hip.

My weakness is his pleading eyes, I hold his hand, he take me out of the bedroom soundlessly. I look at my daughter's bedroom who is shut closed.

The library lamp still on, I stopped at the dark spot while he turn the lamp off. As everything dark, I walk closer to my husband whose leaning his hand tell me to come and hold it. Seeing him such a gentleman giving me butterflies. He's the person that know me inside and out. Butter take my hand and spin me around, I hold on my blanket tightly afraid of it fall too soon but then he hugged me. Resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Remember that the world is ours."

He turned me around, slowly pull down the blanket on the floor. I step out if it shyly. I wasn't entirely bare, I still have this triangle covering me, but I trust him. He pressed his chest on mine, he became my clothes. Gently he move our body in a slow dancing. The imaginary music played in our heads.

His hand running up and down my exposed back, pulling my hair pin and drop it carelessly on the floor.

"I like it when your hair is long and free." He said. I can feel my face are red now.

"Let's just stay like this."

We keep dancing in a slow rhythm. I look at his eyes and shyly rest my head on his chest, he hugged me, I ignore the wind from the ventilation shivering my body, but the heat from his body warmed me. He tucked my hair to the side and having clear access to my back, he patted me there like I was a child, seeking solace from the cruel world behind me.

"Butter?"

"Hm?"

"How was your day today?"

I'm asking random question because it felt so quiet. Usually listening to his heart beat and breathing was enough for me to stay calm. But this time I feel disturbed, it's confusing. And the reason why I know for sure.

"Good, we made a good deal for my exhibition in two months, Ms. Minatozaki agreeing with my term and policy while doing this collaboration. I'd like to visit her with you to Osaka next month, to her gallery and see her collection. She's willing to sell some of their collection to us."