NINETEEN

MOVING ON

Y/n

After three months

I hugged my friend, Isla soon as I reach my restaurant. She cry and I feel confused that she suddenly break down in my arms. I told her to sit down at the couch, bring her some water. She's sobbing, trying to calmly breathe for awhile before sipping from the bottle. I wait there patiently for her.

My children was at home, I reach here soon as she called me, she's crying and got me worried.

After sometimes, Isla put down the bottle next to her and wipe her tears, she seems to be calmed to tell me what's going on.

"He cheated on me." She says, and I cover my mouth in shock.

"I'm sorry, Isla." I pull her slowly and she rest her head on my shoulder, giving in of her tiredness.

"I caught him with my son's teacher. They went out the hotel together hand in hand. I thought maybe it's just coincident, but I found their chat that it's confirmed they are together." She breathe but crying all over again. I can feel her heart break, I have been there through a heart break for years and it seems like the torture never end.

"You confront him."

"Worse, he took my son and kicked me out. I don't care if he want to live with that bitch, I just want my son. What should I do, Y/n?" She hold my hands and beg. My mind were thinking of giving her solution.

"You talk to your lawyer?"

"Yeah, she's handling it, I just want my son, Y/n." I pull her for a hug as I know she needed it.

"You will get him back, Isla," I pats her hoping she would be calm.

"Where you staying now?"

"I probably stay at the dorm, I have my stuff there."

"You can stay here if you want, you know, I have my spare room."

"You don't mind."

"Please, you're my best friend, Isla, I would do any thing to help you."

"Thank you, Y/n."

She hug me again and I smiles. I asked her to follow me so we could eat, she's calm and eat well, I know that she is still thinking about her son, I would feel the same in her position.

"Isla,"

"Hmm?" She look up, I look at her eyes they were still swollen. I take a deep breathe before asking.

"There's something I want to know." She look up at me with her serious gaze.

"What is it?"

I want to know how she caught her husband cheated. But it was only a split second, her body was brought up forcefully from her chair by the man. I shocked and look up to the person which is none other than her husband. She struggle to free herself out of his strong grips. She's angry but her husband is angrier.

"Let me go, you cheater. Get off me!" She try to hurt him, giving him a slaps but to no avail.

"I knew you would hide here, Isla, how dare you sent me this divorce letter, do you think you have the right to do it?" He said arrogantly. Throwing the brown envelope harshly on the table. I almost flinched at the thought.

"Damn right, I have, you cheat on me with that bitch, and took away my son. Now I'm gonna sue you for kidnapping and robbery. You won't get lost this time, mother fucker!" She manage to free herself and pushed him away by his chest as he almost stumbled at how strong her anger was.