TWELVE

STAY

Jungkook

Jimin is ready to leave. He will be transferred back to Seoul to get a better treatment that close from home. I had to tell his brother since I have no choice. I tell him that I need to stay in Gwangju more for some reason.

The door is open, a lady I was expecting from an hour ago came in with her uniform and document in her hand. She walks in a hurry even though she reach her destination. I am proud that she is always passionate with her job.

"Sorry I'm late, have you waited too long?" She came approached me and give a quick hug.

"It's okay, how was your flight?"

"Rush, but I'm glad I reach on time." She walks toward Jimin.

"How are you, Jimin?"

"Good, I guess I'm going home?"

"Technically, but you have to stop by the hospital to make sure you're ready to go home." She check out his bandage. The nurse came in with the doctor, smiles plastered on their faces.

"Good afternoon Mr. Park."

"Good afternoon, doctor."

"I see your doctor is here to pick you up?" He mentioned Amy. She step closer and shake her hand with the doctor.

"I'm Amy, nice to meet you."

"You're quite young than I expected." He gave her flirtatious look to her but she smile taking all the compliments for herself.

"I've already read the report about Mr. Park here, I can see that physiotherapy is highly recommended for his treatment."

"Yes, the fracture wasn't that bad as it looks. He will recover in two weeks or a month."

"You're his doctor now, take a good care of him."

After those chit chat, the goodbye is near, hospital provide him the ambulance to have a secure drive to the airport. I hug my cousin genuinely and pat his back.

"Get well soon," I whisper to him.

"Behave, cuz, stay away from trouble." He advice me and I just nod. There's nothing he should be worried about, I'm well aware of what I do is not a problem.

Amy look at me as she smile, it's been a week and she's really bright with those expression in her face. Like she was in love.

"Come back home soon as you're done whatever business you'd do." She said as she also hug me.

"Take care of Jimin."

"I will."

They enter the ambulance finally. The door was closed, and those sirens were sounded loud along the street. I look at that white car went away, sigh in relief that I could finally into the plan. I walk away to my car and headed to the airport.

°°°

The parking lot was filled with cars. I found one empty spot to park and it's too far from the entrance. I squinted my eyes to find the person I was expecting. She's walking with her daughter, her husband, however, he left for a couple of days in a business trip.

The little girl I adore because of her cuteness noticed me. She ran towards me after asking her mother's permission, she spread her arms, an instant brightness coating me as I kneel down to wait for her to come to my arms. I lift her weightless body to the air, causing her to giggles with excitement. I feel ease when I hug her, especially her mother see us.