TEN

EUPHORIA

Jungkook

Her car left, hut I can feel her eyes still on me. I smile looking up to the sky with proud. I enter my car and drive away.

Y/n pregnant looked even more fuller and glowing. Her hair shining healthily, I'm sure that she will have another baby girl. V Hyung is so lucky that he made me too much jealous of them.

Pushing that thought away, I drive back to the hospital when I told Jimin earlier I have important business to do. He is suspicious that I will met Y/n, but I don't care about his preference, I will let him thinking whatever he want.

Reaching the hospital, I brought the crepes for Jimin, he is sitting on his bed when teh nurse dressing his wound on that knee. I pit the crepes on the table, asking the nurse if Jimin allow to eat it. She just nod and smile before leaving the room.

"Where you been?" He ask, interrogating me.

"Restaurant." She titled his head in disbelief.

"You meet who?"

I ignore his questions, put the crepes in front of him to get one scoop and bring it to his lips. It's a soft crepes Y/n's favourite.

"Answer me, Jungkook, did you meet her?" I stopped and put the spoon back on the bowl.

"Why does it matter to you, Jimin?" He sighs and slump on my chair.

"Because you're my cousin, and Taehyung is my childhood friend, you're targeting his wife for crying out loud."

"What make you assume that?"

"Isn't it obvious, cuz? You stare at here most of the time when she's here. While in Daegu I saw you with her in the kitchen. You want more evidence?"

"It wasn't just two of us, how do you even know that, do you following me?"

"It doesn't matter, cuz, you need to stop whatever you had in your head right now."

I get up in disbelief, Jimin involving and he's not in my side. It's better he's not saying anything. Such an unsupportive cousin.

"I give up once and I lost her, I'm not do that again."

"Dude, wake up, she's married."

I look at the window seeing the car moving  beneath me. Taking a deep breath and looking back at Jimin.

"I know, and I'm not gonna snatched her from him, Jimin, I'm not that cruel." He look so done with me.

"Today is six years her husband passed away. I went to see her just now."

"You mean that  Jung Hoseok? She left you for that guy."

"She has no choice. She never give me a chance, I'm just here to make it right."

"What could possibly right when you try to make her fall for you again, Jungkook?"

"It's her choice." I sternly says to him, looking into his eyes.

Jimin saying no more, we both surprised that the door is open, V Hyung enter the room with paper bag in his hand. His face happily smile towards us.

"Good afternoon, I brought lunch." He said cheerfully.

"Jungkook, you're here too?" He look at me but I can see the puffiness in his eyes slightly. As if he was just crying earlier. I walk closer to him to help take out the food. His hand is even shaking like he was holding back his anger.

"You okay, hyung?" I ask him, he look at me forcing a smile.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, it's just, you were shaking."