SIX

THE RED LINE

Jungkook

Sitting at the bar with my cousin, I look at the line up empty bottle from so many brand of alcohol. I had myself Irish bomb, Yoongi Hyung favourite drink back in Malta. I come back home after long time over seas. My mother said she feels like honeymoon when she just alone with her boyfriend. They are getting serious.

Jimin tell me that they are cooking together last time he come visit, she asking him when will I come home. In fact that I barely visit my mom and busy taking care of work and Prudence. She understand that I still need to 'heal'. And she believed that Amy is the only one that can handle me in every aspect of my struggles.

Yet, she's wrong at some point.

"Taehyung had his own art gallery now in Damyang, we should take a look some time." Jimin beaming next to me talking about our best friend. I look at him carelessly.

"Yeah? I haven't heard of him since his wedding."

"Because you pull yourself out of the circle since he got married to your ex, it's obvious that you didn't accept them." He stating the facts. I gulp down my Irish bomb and asking for another glass. This strong alcohol enter my body adding the hot sensation I could feel in every organs. Including my kidneys.

"He could have found someone else." I said again, eagerly drinking the alcoholic beverages.

"Love find them, it's the reason why they are together now."

I scoffed. "Bullshit, there's no such a thing, just you know that, V Hyung always wanted her to be his girlfriend, but guess what, he never serious about it, I don't know what makes him decide to marry her."

"What make you say that?"

"Because I know, Jimin." I glare at him.

"Well, I can agree with you about him can find someone better, I mean he is not her first, she married before, worse, to a gang leader."

I look at my cousin who had very small knowledge about what really happened. He only ogle to one red line without seeing the branches of it. Remember that trees is always had a root to grow, where everything started from the bottom when he only sees a dry leave ready to fall and being crushed.

That was Y/n when everyone is misunderstand about her.

"She has no choice." I look away annoyingly.

"You said, she's cheating on you. Taehyung shouldn't be fall for a cheater like her. I mean I like her before when she was still single. She's hot and beautiful, and chef too. Her innocent making me want to protect her, but I'm not that kind of man, she seems to be wanted serious relationship when I still want to having fun with no seriousness at all. We don't match, but being her friend is a blessing."

I get to know the fact that he also wanted her. Bastard. I laugh dryly.

"You try to hit on her?"

"Well, yeah, taking her to one date and after, but I changed my mind when I heard you talk with Taehyung that morning."

Which morning?

My brain try to collect the memory, but I guess not everything comes back. So I rather asked.

"What do you hear?"

"It was about a window accident. I was curious if you ever tell the truth so I come back upstairs to prove it." I widened my eyes I surprised.

"What the hell are you saying? Did you spying on her?" He raised both of his hand as if he is surender when I was ready to punch him.