THREE

WHEN IT WAS

Y/n

I hold my chest feeling my heart thumping crazily inside my rib cage.

What just happened?

Did I just sitting on Jungkook's lap accidentally?

And I say I'm married? What have I done!

I face palmed myself as I look my pathetic face on the mirror. He must be thinking that I use the opportunity to flirt with him. When the actual feeling was embarrassed.

There's no way my heart shiver the way I meet my first love. That feeling is gone, I make sure of it when I vowed to love my husband unconditionally. But it does. Even my cheeks still red. Blushing red. And it's not good.

When I feel him in my arms, some weirdness invading my head, told me to feel and to stay longer, to almost agreeing with him that I should stay like that for awhile. But I don't. I need to control myself.

Yet I failed.

I wash my face a few time, splashing the water brutally to my face to get myself out of my imagination. But Jungkook wasn't really an Imagination. He is real, he is coming with me to Gwangju. And I have to host him in my house. My house when I used to spend my time with my family, now I'm gonna inviting stranger.

"Y/n, are you finished?"

The door being knocked and I almost jumped. It's his voice, he came after me.

I grab the tissue to clean my face before I open the door and his gorgeous figure show off before my eyes.

"What take you so long?" He ask with concern.

"I'm sorry, I was, I was on the phone."

This is ridiculous when I give him such a lie excuse as my brain works to memories where my phone are. It was in my purse.

"I thought something happen to you."

I step out of the cubicle and he step aside, I walk first towards my seat and he follows behind me.

Even from this distance, I can still smell his fragrance. Everything still the same as if he doesn't want to changed any thing. When I took glanced at him, the scar on his cheek were visible. That must be from the accident years ago. The more I look at him, the more I feel guilty. Jungkook doesn't deserve pain that I caused him. And what I have been through is nothing compare to his.

I look out to the window, the wide skies, I may imagining sees the butterfly flying at this high. And the sleepiness consuming me. I drown into the dreamland.

When I feel tap on my shoulder, I open my eyes slowly and feel my head resting on a shoulder. I realized that I sleep on Jungkook's shoulder.

"We're here." I look up only to see his face so close to mine, similar to when I accidentally sit on his lap, but more closer. I don't know what makes me smile but the facial nerves indeed giving the show of that expression.

"You have a good dream?" He smile, teased me.

"I think I'm still dreaming."

"This is reality, Y/n."

In a mere second he would touch my face with his finger to make me realize that it wasn't a dream. But I fastly move back before I regret it for the lifetime.