EIGHT

CLOSER TO YOU

Jungkook

Staring at her, slowly those red cheeks goes away, replaced by the clouded eyes staring at me, and I'm sure her head had so much to question about, for example, what this man has dragging me into his games?

Huh, what a cute!

Her husband come back soon after. Interrupting our precious yet a little time.

"Sorry, Jungkook, I got too busy. Come with us to my office." He said holding hands with his wife before my eyes. I was tempted to watch their hands intertwined, but I'm not that weak, I look at his eyes instead, smiling and I follow them to his office.

"You done meeting with Luna?"

He open the door for her to step in, and him next, I was the last one entering his office. I curse under my breath for what he forced me to witness.

Where the hell is Jimin!

"Yes, we'll discuss the rest of the plan another time." He said, placing his butt on the soft cushion next to her.

I was across to them, sitting comfortably. She glance at me but then look down. I smirked, knowing what she is trying to do to act normal.

"She has something else to do. Drink, Jungkook?" He offer me.

"Please, you have sprites?" He get up and walking towards his fridge.

"I have one, baby, you want something."

"Flavoured water?" She said consistently. Her husband bring back three drinks for us. She drink a little and put it back on the table. We heard some knocks on the door.

"I'll get it."

I smile to how much she try to get away from the scene. I know that she's uncomfortable, but that's all the purpose.

Her babysitter inform her that her daughter sleeping, she carry her and bring her inside and rest her on the cushion, she took off her coat and put it around her little girl who's sleeping peacefully.

"She's tired playing." Her father says, and I nod in agreement.

"Where's Jimin, Hyung, he supposed to be here by now." I ask, not focusing on Y/n too much otherwise her husband will growing suspicious.

"He's on the way, he's not going with you?"

"No, I was arriving here yesterday." I drink this carbonated drink. Glancing at Y/n whose now feeling unease that I will reveal our secret 'date'.

"Yesterday? So where were you?"

"Nothing, just going around to look at the city. I stopped somewhere to have my breakfast."

"Where are you staying?"

"Viola hotel."

"How you like Gwangju?" He smile, crossing his leg and put his arm behind her.

"It's warmer here, even the winter will come."

"I agree."

My phone ringing as I place the drink on the table to pick up the phone. It was Jimin, finally he call.

"It's Jimin."

"Pick it up."

"Hello? I was already here an hour ago, where are you? What? Are you alright? Okay, I'll come get you." I put my phone back and stand up, V Hyung frown as he also stand up.