Chapter 2

Italics is the telepathy link unless stated otherwise

~~

Didn't know you played for that team, Jen Jhope snickered. Sometimes this telepathy thing really annoyed Jennie. It was like a giant group chat... only it's in your head and you can't leave.

I guess our bets for having a Luno is off, we have a Luna instead Sehun said.

She's hot. You snagged a sexy one, Alphie, That was Suga.

Jennie was the Alpha of the small pack of werewolves. The members of her pack were Rosé, Irene, Suga, Jhope, Kai, and Sehun. Every pack had a witch or a wizard who acted as the spiritual guide and mentor to the pack; that was Nayeon.

As the Alpha, Jennie's enhanced abilities were even more enhanced. She could run faster than the normal werewolf, her healing took less time, and she could control the members of her pack by her commands. Her best friend Rosé was her Beta, which meant Rosé also had the more enhanced abilities, just not like Jennie. Rosé was stronger than Jennie, but that was due to the fact that she was more athletic and did sports, whereas Jennie did not.

Would you look at her ass-

SHUT UP! Jennie yelled at Suga, causing them all to have a sharp pain in their head.

Lisa looked back at the group to see them all staring at her. She blushed and turned back around, kinda frightened about how the group everyone seems to be afraid of was staring her down.

Great job guys, you scared her Jennie scolded.

She seems nice Nayeon said I met her this morning. She just moved here from Bangkok.

What's her name? Jennie asked, kinda fast and excited.

Jeez, Jen, don't you sound eager Rosé chuckled, giving Jennie a toothy grin.

Lisa. Her name is Lisa said Nayeon You should see her eyes, they're killer

I've already seen them Jennie sighed I could spend hours looking in those eyes.

All puzzled look dawned on Jennie's face.

Okay what the fuck?! Jennie and Irene said at the same time.

Since when did you become such a hopeless romantic, Jen? The closest thing you've had to a relationship was making out with the back of your hand Irene said.

Guys, lay off her Kai said She doesn't deserve this torture

It's not torture, dumbass. We're staying facts, Jhope crossed his arms and leaned back.

"Sehun!" Miss Suzy called, snapping the pack out of their head conversation and back to the class. "Please give me the answer,"

Crap, guys what's the answer?! Sehun asked, panicked.

The French Revolution said Suga

"French Revolution!" Sehun answered quickly. Laughter erupted around the class as Miss Suzy had an unamused expression on her face. Lisa and Jisoo tried to hide their giggles behind their hands. Jennie noticed that Lisa giggled like a little girl. It was one of the cutest sounds she's ever heard.

Sehun turned and glared at Suga.

THIS IS CHEMISTRY Sehun yelled at Suga, which caused the pack to rub their temples, pain evident on their faces.

New rule, no more yelling in the telepathy link, Jennie groaned, the others murmuring in agreement.

~~