Chapter 6

"Bite, like, sexually?" Jisoo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, I'm not sure, it's just... a bite," Rosé said, scratching the back of her head.

Jennie was looking at Lisa, who was staring off into the distance.

"Lisa?" she croaked weakly. "Please say something,"

Lisa didn't move. Jisoo tried nudging her, but still, no reaction.

"Talk to us, dammit," Rosé said, shaking Lisa's shoulder. Lisa still did nothing.

Rosé picked up a pillow on the bed and began to slap Lisa with it.

"YO! RALPH LALISA! QUIT IGNORING US!" Rosé screamed. Lisa brought her arms up to shield her face.

"Ow! Rosé- what? Would you fucking stop!" Lisa yelled, grabbing one end of the pillow and wrestling with Rosé to see who would get it. (Rosé won).

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked Lisa.

"No I'm not okay! Werewolves don't exist! They're crazy, Chu! They are actually, truly-"

"Hey, this is probably not the best time but Sehun found another body," Felix said, rushing up the stairs.

"B-body?" Jisoo choked out.

"They're killers!" Lisa gasped. She tugged at her hair. "They are the crazy people who kill runners in the woods! They, they," Lisa was hyperventilating, Jisoo was rubbing her back, trying to sooth her.

"I'm really sorry," Felix panted, "But Jennie, they really need you,"

Jennie bit her lip, glancing at Lisa. "Can I talk to you later?"

"No,"

Jennie felt tears brim in her eyes, before rushing down the stairs following Felix. Rosé looked at Jisoo, who was stroking Lisa's back.

"Can you take her home? You can take my car," Rosé asked, Jisoo nodded.

"Wait!" Jisoo called as Rosé was rushing down the stairs. Rosé ran back up since Jisoo sounded scared.

"What is it?" Rosé asked.

"How will I contact you? I want answers,"

"Oh," Rosé looked down at her feet, her face turning bright red. "I uh, put my number in your phone last night. It's under Roséanne,"

Jisoo's mouth formed an 'o.'

"So, um, I'll call you," she said, before Rosé ran down the stairs again.

"They're liars," Lisa mumbled.

"It's going to be okay, Lis,"

~~

"So she just... died?" Irene asked, staring at the body.

"Obviously not," Rosé rolled her eyes. "There are claw marks everywhere,"

"What do we do with it?"

"Bury it?" Sehun offered.

"Throw it in the lake?" said Kai.

"Cremate it?" Irene suggested.

"No, sooner or later someone will come looking for her," Nayeon said, crouching down next to the body. "These claw marks seem like they were recent, I'd say she died last night,"

"Does it look like an animal attack?" Jennie asked, biting her lip.

"I mean it looks like a werewolf attack, but the full moon isn't until next week," Nayeon took a deep breath, "But Jen, look at this,"