Chapter 10

"What are your plans tonight?" Lisa asked Jisoo as they were packing up from practice. It was Friday afternoon, she would meet up with Jennie but she decided she should hang out with Jisoo.

"Oh, well it's the full moon tonight," Jisoo said, pulling the last things out of her gym locker.

"Okay?" Lisa raised an eyebrow. "So?"

Jisoo gave Lisa a look. It took a few seconds for Lisa to register what that meant.

"Oh, right. Wolf time,"

"You know for someone who claims to be as smart as you are you're kinda dumb, Miss I Got Into Korea's Most Expensive School On Scholarship," Jisoo smirked.

"Fuck off. Why does the full moon affect what you're doing?"

"Rosé invited me to watch movies with Nayeon and Felix while they go run around,"

"That's a weird invitation,"

"Eh. It couldn't hurt. You should come. I'm pretty sure it would just be us four," Jisoo and Lisa exited the gym. It was about 5, Jisoo told Rosé she would be over at 8.

"Do you think they would mind?" Lisa asked. She either had the option of hanging out with Jisoo and those weird wolf people or spend the night at home, her dad would probably force her to watch one of those cheesy family movies. She decided to go with the first one.

"It will be fine, I think. Rosé said it's basically going to be an empty house,"

~~

"Nayeon... I told you I don't want you to smother her," Rosé said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I'm not going to smother her!" Nayeon insisted as she put the fifth batch of cookies in the oven. "Maybe all of these cookies are for the boys!"

Kai popped his head into the kitchen. "Cookies?"

"They're not for you they're for the guest," Nayeon said, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Jisoo won't eat four thousand cookies, Nayeon," Rosé sighed.

Nayeon shrugged. "You never know. Besides you can eat them tomorrow morning if you don't eat a bunny or Bambi or something,"

"Oh my god, Nayeon, that was one time!" Rosé exhaled. "You need to get over it! I'm a wolf, I eat meat!"

"That was a precious animal!"

"The others eat animals all the time!"

"And if the others jumped in front of a car would you too?"

"Well... probably!" Rosé waved her hands around. "Jennie is my Alpha! I basically have to do what she does!"

"Well with that attitude maybe you won't get cookies,"

"Nayeon-"

"No, I don't want to hear it,"

Rosé sighed, watching Nayeon exit the kitchen. Maybe it was a bad idea to invite Jisoo if she wasn't going to be there.

She checked the clock; it was 7:55. Jisoo would be here soon and sundown was at 8:13. Rosé thought she would have about five minutes to spend with Jisoo before she had to leave.

"it is 7:55. Put on your comfy clothes now, we head out at 8:08", Jennie sent. Rosé trudged into the den to see Felix sitting with Jennie at the coffee table looking over a map, Scarlett mindlessly flipping through the TV channels next to them.

"Hey, Rosé, we have something you need to see," Felix called over. Rosé saw that the map they made had giant X's on some areas.

"This is the general area of where you should stay tonight," Felix instructed. "Don't go past the Harmony Rock barrier, cause of the... you know," Felix nodded towards scarlett.