Chapter 4

"Nancy Jewel McDonie is having a party tonight" Jennie heard Nayeon say while she was taking down notes for Mr. Reid. It was Friday before lunch, and Jennie was looking forward to the first weekend.

"Is she now?" Jennie sent back.

"Yep, she invited all of us. I think she has a crush on Suga"

"Eww" said Irene. "Why would you think that?"

"That hurts, Irene" they heard Suga say.

"Well Nancy basically said 'Hey I'm having a party you're invited, bring Suga...' and the rest of your gang" Nayeon said

"All the ladies love Suga" Suga chuckled.

"Hey, it's our first high school party" Jennie pointed out.

"That's not true. Felix and Eunwoo took us to a rave in Gangbuk-gu this summer remember?" Rosé said.

"Okay then this is our first high school party"

"Yeah, I was talking to that new girl, Jisoo, and Nancy walked up, inviting us both" Nayeon said.

"Jisoo?" Jhope asked Irene, "Rosé, is that the girl in our gym class? The one who Ros-"

"What's wrong with Jisoo?" Jennie asked

Irene cleared her throat "Well, I think her and Rosé are m-"

"I don't want to go" Rosé said quickly.

"And Watch your mouth, Bae Irene" Rosé growled. Jennie heard Irene scoff behind her.

"Wait, is Jisoo your mate?" Jennie asked.

"Did you get the answer to number five?" Lisa whispered to Jennie. Jennie jumped, startled by the voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry for scaring you," Lisa said sheepishly.

"It's okay," Jennie said, barely a whisper. "For number three I got B,"

Lisa looked down at her paper, then back at Jennie. "This wasn't multiple choice,"

"Are you serious?" Jennie asked, snatching Lisa's homework out of her hands. Jennie was so busy looking for the thing that attacked that girl last night that she didn't have the chance to do her homework, so she copied Suga's.

Oh Jennie thought I have seen the error of my way

"Aw, crap," Jennie groaned, running her hands through her hair nervously.

"Here, copy mine," Lisa offered. "Mr. Reid isn't looking,"

"Are you sure?" Jennie bit her lip.

"Positive. Hurry, class is ending soon,"

"Thank you so much," Jennie muttered.

~~

"Hi, Lisa!" Nancy said happily as she sat down at her lunch table. "How'd your first week go?"

"It's not over yet, N," Siyeon pointed out.

"Oh, she knows what I mean. So, how'd it go?"

"I think it went well," Lisa smiled. She quickly became friends with the girls on the cheerleading team with Jisoo. There was Siyeon, Nancy, Dami, Daisy, and of course, Jisoo.

Lisa fit right in, even though she wasn't a cheerleader.

"You're an honorary cheerleader," Nancy told her on Tuesday. "If you want though, I can get you on the squad. I mean coach would let me cause you're my friend, and I'm captain,"