Chapter 13

"Hybrids?" Jennie asked. "They actually exists?"

"You have to make them," Tiffany said, chewing her bottom lip. "Actually, it says here anyone can make them. You don't need a witch or warlock to help,"

"That doesn't make sense," Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. "Witches are the ones who perform spells,"

"Not with blood magic. Any supernatural being can perform blood magic,"

"How is that?" Eunwoo asked.

"When blood magic is performed it's a sacrifice, and in of return you usually get a new power or something. For this spell, you have to have both a vampire and a werewolf for it to work. It says here you have to kill the number of humans equivalent to the number of hybrids you want to make," Tiffany read from the book. She took a shaky breath.

"I'm confused about that last part," Eunwoo scrunched his nose. "What do you mean?"

"It's like, if you want to make seven hybrids you kill seven humans, correct?" Jennie said, looking at Tiffany to see if she was right. Tiffany nodded.

"In your town, three people have died, so that makes three hybrids so far," Tiffany said.

"Is there a certain way they need to be killed?" Eunwoo asked.

"No, not really," Tiffany flipped the page. "The killings can happen sporadically or all at once, as long as it's a sacrifice,"

"This is so twisted," Jennie muttered.

"When do they become hybrids?" Eunwoo asked.

"At the Lunar Eclipse,"

"When is it?"

"I'm not sure. I don't even know why someone would want to do this, if it were to be successful, I'm pretty sure we would all be dead by now,"

~~

Rosé stormed down the senior hallway like a tornado.

"Hey, gotta talk to you," she said sternly, pulling the boy away from the crowd of people.

"What do you want, Park?" Hyunsuk asked, bored, after Rosé pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Jen told me about the 'hybrid' mojo jojo. What are you planning?" Rosé demanded.

"What's a hybrid?" Hyunsuk asked dumbly.

"Don't act like a dumbass. I know it's you trying to pull a Klaus Mikaelson on us,"

"Don't talk to me about him, I'm still upset about him not being with Caroline," Hyunsuk huffed.

"Oh my god, me too! I don't like the show circled around him, TVD is better," Rosé started, before narrowing her eyes at Hyunsuk."TVD is a girly vampire show, why do you watch it?"

Hyunsuk scoffed, trying to play it off. He ran a hand through his greasy hair and popped the collar of his jacket. It annoyed the hell out of Rosé.

"Stop trying to act like the guy in Grease, you Idiot!" Rosé said, throwing her hands up for emphasis.

"Why do people call me an Idiot?!" Hyunsuk exclaimed.

"Answer my fucking question about the hybrids!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Stop being obnoxious!"

"I know you are but what am I?"

Rosé glared at the boy. "What are you, five?

"You better respect your elders," Hyunsuk spat.

"You're only 65 years old, you're a young vampire,"