Chapter 12

Eunwoo carried Jennie into the apartment bridal style. The apartment looked messy, like two reckless teenagers lived in it. Clothes and books were thrown everywhere while there were bras hanging off the ceiling fan.

"Bring her up here," Taeyeon demanded, opening a door that led to a staircase. Eunwoo followed Taeyeon to an attic filled with cauldrons and spellbooks, similar to the basement at Jennie's house.

"Lay her here," Taeyeon cleared off a table and gestured for Jennie to lie down. Eunwoo set her down and Taeyeon immediately yanked off Jennie's shoe.

"Ow!" she winced. A part of her foot was bent at a funny angle.

"Once again I am so sorry," Tiffany gushed. "I did not mean to crush your foot,"

"Okay, here we go," Taeyeon said, tying her hair up in a ponytail. She shut her eyes and held both of her hands over Jennie's body.

"Crushed by an idiot's act with a door, make this wolf's foot hurt no more," Taeyeon chanted. Jennie's foot instantly went back to normal. Eunwoo and Jennie started at her.

"That's not one of the ancient incantations," Eunwoo gawked.

"I discovered that you don't need to use the ancient spells, as long as you know what you want to do and the thing rhymes, it's a spell," Taeyeon said, inspecting Jennie's foot to see if it was alright.

"How did you find that out?" Jennie asked.

"I've been experimenting. Loads of warlocks think I tapped into dark magic but honestly I stumbled upon this by accident. I was trying to get the words in my mind to be written on paper, then I said words that rhymed, the pen moved itself and I had my song for class," Taeyeon confessed. "Now they all think I'm either a child prodigy or an evil sorceress,"

"They also talk about her cause she found the secret of immortality," Tiffany said, standing at the end of the table Jennie was lying on.

"Really?" Eunwoo asked.

"Again, totally on accident. I was looking for a spell that would butter my toast without me moving and then all this information about immortality spells came rushing into my brain," Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "It's so annoying,"

"I was told you were clairvoyant," Jennie said, holding herself up with her elbows. "I didn't hear anything about the immortality or spell thing,"

"I'm not clairvoyant. I mean I kinda am, but to an extent,"

"Care to explain?" Eunwoo said, crossing his arms.

"Okay. It goes like this," Taeyeon took a deep breath. "Basically, I know everything about a person when I touch them. I know every memory, every thought, everything,"
Jennie's eyes widened. "So when you touched me-"

"Your name is Jennie Rubyjane Kim but you hate it when people call you Rubyjane. You are the Alpha of a small pack, the youngest is a girl named Irene and the oldest is a boy named Hoseok. Your witch is named Nayeon and you live with a foster father named Felix. Your Beta is named Roséanne Park.Your mate is a girl named Lalisa Manoban and you think her eyes are the prettiest things you have ever seen. You want to ask Lalisa out but are scared of rejection. You love Milk flavoured ice creams and your dream house is made of glass on a secluded beach so you can ride a horse in a bikini. Am I correct?" Taeyeon asked. Jennie's mouth was wide open.

"You know all of that just by one touch?" she said in shock.

"I know everything about you, Jenjen," Taeyeon said. She turned to Eunwoo.

"Now you," Taeyeon reached over and took Eunwoo's hand into her own.

"Your name is Lee Dong‑Min. You're 26 years old and your Beta is Jackson. You are afraid of bugs and have a birthmark on your neck. Your mate is Moon Gayoung but you were in love with a girl named Im Soo-hyang who is dead. You blame your old best friend Felix for her death and kicked him out of your pack. You wanted to be a firefighter since you were a kid and you were a track star in high school,"