1

"Yumi, I need that risotto!" Gyuri yelled waiting for the dish to finish a table before going to another one

"You'll have to wait. Your boyfriend messed up with my mushrooms"

"She's lying babe!" Geonwoo answer her but then whispered to Yumi " you wanna kill me?"

"No deaths in this kitchen" Sunhee walked in "I can't leave you alone for two seconds"

"How's pea?"

"Dokyeom said she's still running a fever" she answer helping them

"You can go home. I'm here... you hire me for a reason. You have a 3 month baby at home go"

"Hate to say it but she's right" Geonwoo said making Yumi roll her eyes "we're the dream team"

"My risotto!!!!"

"Coming babe" Geonwoo ran to his station again to prepare the dish before Gyuri freaks out

"Ok I'm going. If you need anything call me please"

"Sure Boss" Yumi winked at her

Once Sunhee left, the vibe in the restaurant kitchen shifted from hectic to 'we got this.' Yumi and Geonwoo exchanged a look, a silent pact between them that they were about to kick kitchen butt.

Yumi, with her apron smeared with all the sauce they use tonight took the lead. "Alright Mr. Boyfriend , let's wrap this up in style for you to go home with Gyuri"

"Don't have to tell me that twice" Geonwoo nodded and cracked his knuckles before diving back into the fray, his knives slicing through the air with the finesse of a maestro.

They were in their element, two halves of a well-oiled culinary machine.

After all the craziness, the night was finally over. Yumi could breathe as she was changing clothes.

"You're my hero" she said to Gyuri , she was making sure that the kitchen didn't drown under a sea of dirty dishes.

"She's mine, back off" Geonwoo warned her while he's putting the dishes in their place

"I'm not yours" Gyuri looked at him "I'm your girlfriend"

"You're mine" he leaned and kissed her

"Gosh people! I'm single please spare me" Yumi rolled her eyes

"I take that nothing happen with guy you went on a date"

"Ugh tell me about it. He spent the whole date asking me questions like I was being interviewed. He literally asked what was my weakness. Then he complained the restaurant was too full and noise and he wished he could focus more on me.... It was creepy and weird"

"Is he being creepy still now?" Geonwoo asked "does he know your address or something like that?"

"No. He texted two days ago asking me if I wanted a second date, I just said I was busy. Didn't liked his vibe"

"Good. You gotta be careful, there's really messed up guys out there"

"I don't how but I love you a little more" Gyuri put on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek

"Imma leave and leave you two alone" Yumi grab her stuff and waved at them.

Mafia kids 💰

Sunhee
How was it?

It went well
Breathe and enjoy your time at home

Sunhee
You act like your older than me

Because I am 😂

Geonwoo
She meant to say much older